ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phoenix Airsoft Silver 172

Clio Sport 172
haha was that you dude!! hey! mine needs a clean :p i was wondering if you was on here :D

was gonna put a flyer in the window but was to tired,

Clio Sport 172
no mate didnt see it, i only saw it from the front and back as i was leaving.. :(

well it was my first time there and loved it! i was on the green team i think you was on shemaghs wasnt you? :D is there many more off here that play do you know of? you down again on the 15th?

whoa! just noticed you drove along way!!

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 sport
no mate didnt see it, i only saw it from the front and back as i was leaving.. :(

well it was my first time there and loved it! i was on the green team i think you was on shemaghs wasnt you? :D is there many more off here that play do you know of? you down again on the 15th?

whoa! just noticed you drove along way!!

Yes i was on the shemaghs how do you know that ? . Dont think there is anyone else on here that goes.
Im there for the next 2 sundays and then on a 3 week break.I go every other sunday as my best mate lives in Nottingham only takes 1;30 ish ;) depending on how i drive.
You gonna make it a regular thing then?

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
im off on the 15th of march - mates been to the out door one and loved it so having a stab at this. only 10 mins from home so nice and easy!

Clio Sport 172
yeah dude urban rocks! im down on the 15th too :D

im just going once a month for a bit while i get some money saved :D

Monaco 172 sport
What kits you got then? I started with a getting loads of guns but now i only have 2.Just need to get a new pistol now for the summer

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
will be my first visit so really looking forward to it. my mates been out buying guns which is a tad worrying. if youre down on the 15th keep an eye out for me - ill probably wear a leeds utd shirt to wind up the locals!

Clio Sport 172
S1052862-1.gif

(i not have some propper glasses so i can do away with that horrible mask lol)

i got 4 guns atm...
shotgun,
mp5,
glock aep
and 5.1 hicapa

did have a sniper but needed somemoney for a laptop so it had to go...

yeah im deff down on the 15th

Monaco 172 sport
Nice one i have a Cheapsoft SA80 which i have upgraded and a systema M4 just cant wait for the sundays to come i love it. A18 its replica bb guns that fire full auto at about 360 feet per sec hurts like hell when you get one in the face

Clio Sport 172
haha, i just ordered a m100 for the mp5 so that should be running about 350 ish fps should give me a few more feet to play with.

i held a systema on the 22nd and fook me they are heavy!!

Monaco 172 sport
Heavy is good , its a sign of reliability and if it breaks you can beat him with it , lol

Also i have a prometheus m100 in my SA80 when it first went in it chrono'd over 380 its now settled at about 350fps 12 months later

Clio Sport 172
saw you damo today :p on that roundabout in dronfield nr sainsburys...

got my m100 in now and its pulling some power now! makes a bigger bang when it hits the fence at the top of my garden lol... just need to make sure the motor hight is all ok ill ask G when i go on 15th.

lol heavey is ok but for the price of the systema you could by 4 or 5 of my ics mp5's and then have plenty of reliability lol :p

Monaco 172 sport
Very true mate but got my blue cylinder for it today and dam it rocks need to use .25's i think now though. AS for the motor classic army standard one would work well i used that to pull my m100 and with a 9.6v battery you get a good rate of fire and really reliable. You at urban tomorrow if so i will see ya there

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
yes that was me, just on the way back from taking my dog for a run at back of sheebridge estate. nice to almost meet you mate!

Clio Sport 172
You have met me before mate i was with gray when you got that decat off him at sainsburys :p

Awesome mate not really sure what the dif cylinders do, im playing on the 15th mate cant afford it tomorrow would love too tho