ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phillip Island in a mildly modded 172...

02 Iceberg 172

Thought I'd post a vid of a lap of Phillip Island in my 172, just in case anyone was wondering what it would be like in their Clio :tonguewink:

Running AD08Rs on Turinis, koni yellows/sportlines, camber bolts, solid topmounts, ktec/vibratechnic engine mounts, DS2500 front pads/Motul RBF600 fluid with Black Diamond rotors, braided lines, RSTuner and Scorpion catback exhaust.

The car I am chasing is a Mazda RX8 on Kumho semis.

02 Iceberg 172
Struck it lucky with the weather, it was the day of the Australian F1 GP - so if you watched any of free practice you can imagine what it was like a day or two before :laughing:

It is an epic track though :up:

RB 182 FF
Love Phillip Island as I love Motogp, such a nice flowing circuit!! Looked a cracking day and a lot of fun, it looks considerably slower in a Clio mind...:tonguewink::up:

RB 182 FF
And Stoner...... Well what can you say about that guy around there! Unbelievable controlled slides, just awesome to watch!:smile::up: