ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phew!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Busy day today. Up at 8am, started the following at 9am.

New front Brembo HC's
New front pads
New cambelt kit
New accessory belt & tensioner
Full 60k service inc. all filters, oils and fluids.

Such a relief to have it all done, it was starting to worry me, with the car being on 58k now. :eek:

Once all that was done, I snow foamed the car, rinsed and left it to dry.

Then I found some shade, and used Sonus clay on the flanks, bootlid and front bumper.

Then whipped the G220 out and gave the bonnet and flanks a quick pass with glaze.

Then the wheels were cut right back with Scratch-X, polished with SRP and sealed with P21s. :cool:

All that in 28 degrees plus, too. :dead:

For that reason, I just took some pictures in my car park. Shower, sofa and beer called.

A good day's work.

DSC_0003-8.jpg

DSC_0008-9.jpg

DSC_0005-5.jpg

DSC_0010-9.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sheer p**n. Exactly how a 182 should look. Best car on here, by a country mile.

Stunning mate.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
u do your cambelt on ya drive or somthing?
btw what size is your plate?

Yes mate. Easy with the right tools... even easier on your Cup, since you have no fussy A/C accessory setup.

You'd need balls to tackle it without the locking tool, but it can be done.

Plate is from fancyplates.com. It's their 3/4-sized plate.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FPM looks reet sir, when you going Jap?

Once my arse has finished twitching over how much the 182's cost me this month. LOL

Wanna get the bonnet done next, ideally before FCS. Few stonechips on it that i'm not happy with.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nce work Chris, looking smart as ever mate. Pretty much all set for FCS now then :)

Barge
Ooooft you little ASW. Looking as gorgeous as ever. 58K, a spring chicken IMO. ;)

Xenon-tec just kicked in, y0!