ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase1 172 3pin connector on throttle body and alternator help

RB 182
Does anyone know where I can buy it with the pins or what to ask for at Renault as they're usually funny if I'm either not precise or have the chassis number
frown.gif

Also I'm wiring up the alternator and can only work out there is only two wires positive (to battery/starter) and a small two pin plug that only seems to have one wire - to the battery light I think?!? ...is that it? I thought there were more wires

Any help appreciated

RB 182
so I can just ask for a throttle position sensor plug at renault? will they sell me just a plug? - thanks for the help

Lots of Alfas
I doubt it, they will try and sell you the whole loom. best try a breakers, a lot of Renaults use that same plug.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
You should be able to buy the marelli plug for the stock TPS. Maybe not from renault but should be doable.

172 Race Car
Also I'm wiring up the alternator and can only work out there is only two wires positive (to battery/starter) and a small two pin plug that only seems to have one wire - to the battery light I think?!? ...is that it? I thought there were more wires

Any help appreciated

Yep thats right. Battery cable (the big one) and a small wire fr the battery light, No more, no less

Bolted to the engine so its earthed already