ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 in the winter!

A serious question to all you phase 1 owners out there:
How do you keep your knob warm over winter?
Mine gets so cold, I don't want to touch it!
I have tried putting a sock on it, but it keeps falling off. I think i have seen a picture of someone with a tiny wooly hat for theirs, but i'm wondering if anyone has a better suggestion for keeping it warm?
Most definitely a serious question btw!

phase 1 flamer 172
Ive asked the same question before, sock was suggested but ive yet to try it, don't use the car every day, think I will try a different material/ knob one day, not too worried about originality

Yeah the sock is not the best solution; although i did think a child's sock might fit better.. could just wear gloves i suppose

It's a serious issue smac ;-)
Innocent smoothie hats! That's what i've seen a picture of on here somewhere... must figure out how to get one now

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
It's a serious issue smac ;-)
Innocent smoothie hats! That's what i've seen a picture of on here somewhere... must figure out how to get one now

Go to tesco/asda/wherever, look in the fridge at the small innocent smoothie bottles and find one with a hat on them. They're getting scarce now as they are usually around early Jan.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
When I had a phase one I used to wear thermal gloves but if I got them wet scraping ice the left glove sometimes froze to the knob on really cold mornings.

Loved my phase one....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Chi sells them on the 'Renault cars and parts for sale' Facebook page.

Can make any design you want.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
IMG_20150927_155239.jpg

Smoothie hats ftw!

Doesn't the bobble get in the way Sburrel?!
Well i had a quick look in sainsburys last night but no joy. I'll try tesco and then might have to buy one as suggested!