ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 - 1 Day auction.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Whatever this sells for its worth every penny.

I spent a fortune minting this car.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
If only I hadnt spent up and promised the Mrs I wont buy anymore till I sell.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Something Not French
Payment - PayPal is fine with me. If you're a cash buyer; I don't want a pile of fake twenties and you don't to risk carrying a lot of cash so we'll both go the bank and make sure everything is legit. I don't mind taking a cheque so long as you're aware that I'm not naive enough to let you drive away in it the same day. Any payment (whether cash, bank transfer, cheque or Paypal) will be fully cleared by MY bank before it goes anywhere. Car must be paid for and collected within 7 days of auction end.

How does this read I won't accept any payment? I will happily accept cash, paypal or cheque so long as the funds are cleared before the car goes.

Ebay is full of con artists these days and I'm covering myself from idiots.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It means I need to collect it mon-fri 9-5, as you want to pay the cash in the bank before you release the car.

90% of the cars I sell are at weekends or evenings as most people work.

Don't get upset about criticism, we're trying to help you sell the car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Something Not French
It means I need to collect it mon-fri 9-5, as you want to pay the cash in the bank before you release the car.

90% of the cars I sell are at weekends or evenings as most people work.

Don't get upset about criticism, we're trying to help you sell the car.

I'm not getting upset and in fairness I lifted that line (cash & bank) from when I tried to sell my £9k Fiesta, when I stood a greater risk of getting shafted.

I want to sell my car and will help forum members out on collection, evenings and weekends etc where ever possible. Worth noting my original forum ad didn't contain the small print, but as said, Ebay is full of pellets and I don't need the hassle.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
1700.30. Would of bought it if it had been silver/black. Great buy for somebody though

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172/B8 Quattro
It's something like £35.00 when you sell a car.

£20 iirc for that price and £35 if over a higher mark

Final Selling Price
Final Value Fee
£0.01 - £1,999.99
£20.00
£2,000.00 - £3,499.99
1%
£3,500.00 and above
£35.00
Classified Ad
No Final Value Fee applies