ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 Clio 172

2002 clio 172
So, i purchased this last night and have now done some 100+ miles in it. Ive come from an integra type r and a honda background. Totally different car to drive, but generally a good laugh. When I got it the wheels were black and the callipers red so today they were both painted silver. Looks 100x better. It also had some lairy graphics up the side which were removed. Anyways the car is stock apart from some form of cone filter and a cat back exhaust which is not to my taste looks wise but sounds great and isn't loud. Not sure if ill do much to the car though given my track record i no doubt will :-/
024-3.jpg

025-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-2.jpg

c&c welcome as per.

Graphics aff, silvervisions in the front and rear lights, replace the old RS badge for the new style and do the wheels anthracite and put a splitter on the front. (OEM, looks like it's been removed). Otherwise, tidy. I know a good detailer too ;)