ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 V6

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I think someone of v6 forums owns that, lovely ph1!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
As above also for sale on V6clio he just bought it off another member recently I think he had the front bumper resprayed but now fancies a MkII

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I was never a big fan of the ph1's looks to be honest but with a few touches they can look just as good as the mk2 imo

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2
I was never a big fan of the ph1's looks to be honest but with a few touches they can look just as good as the mk2 imo

totally agree! in standard form then look a bit dated but with a few touches/changes they can look on par with a ph2 v6

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS

hummmm....Calm down!

;) It's a peach and indeed is an owner from V6clio.net.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Most of the time they dont look that good in pictures at all but in person totally diffrent machine, looks very diffrent and very cool :D