ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Flamer project

It is lightly modified, hence my intention of breaking If I can't get back the value of the parts selling as a whole - Motordrive buckets with x-low subframes, AP coilovers, PMS shifter, home-made intake. It would make a great track car for someone who isn't bothered about what it looks like.

Perhaps I am just being pessimistic as I am such a picky b*****d.

No idea what it's worth, only other flamer I've seen for sale was a standard one for £1500 in the classifieds, which I think is a bit unrealistic. You'd need to see it in person to make a good judgement as my phone doesn't seem to pick up the imperfections in the paint etc very well.

Many.
At least try to sell it whole, put it up high and take offers.

I'd like a PH1 flamer along side my Ph2 rep.

I'll take 1k for it as a whole if anyones interested. 102,000, Taxed till Dec, MOT till end of next month with no known issues other than airbag light on (Mick at diamond did it last time for 20 quid) or just unplug the module. I've outlined the bodywork issues in this thread - overall it's tatty but drives great. Not written a for sale thread as I can't see anyone being interested at that price, so If anyone wants dibs on parts when I break it feel free to PM.