ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 owner, gloucester

clio 172 phase 2
hi. im steve, a mechanic from gloucester.

just bought a y reg ph1 172 in silver.
as im sending my old car (rover 216 coupe) to where it belongs, the scrap yard with the rest of em.

im hoping to keep this car as standerd as possible. its currently got a janspeed back box which is almost deafening, but luckily apart from that and a new head unit and door speakers thats the only mods the previous owner has done.

i look foward to chatting to you guys

clio 172 phase 2
coney hill area mate. car isnt on the road for another week yet though, due to insurance.
RIMG0025.jpg

RIMG0026.jpg

RIMG0027.jpg

RIMG0028.jpg

RIMG0029.jpg

RIMG0030.jpg

RIMG0031.jpg

RIMG0032.jpg

RIMG0033.jpg

RIMG0034.jpg

None :(
Hey Steve

Welcome!

There's a blue 172 owner down bittern av i've seen a few times. I'm often in Abbeydale so i'll keep an eye out for ya!

James.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
oh another mate said he knew someone whod just got a ph1 in glos, thought he said he was a renault mechanic. guna have to have a local meet soon, so many clios around here now. (do u know flooky?)

clio 172 phase 2
finaly on the road from tomorow. but will have to take it back for some warranty stuff. nothing major. just the aircon not working and the wiperblades are split.

any of you guy's work near the airport, as theres 2 clio sports on the same estate as me (bamfurlong), ones a black 182. not sure on the other. think its red