ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph quick suspension advice...

17poo
YO... looking for a reasonable suspension set up however i only have around 500 pound to spend on purchasing/fitting and setting up if needed. Ive looked on various sites but looking for past experiances ppl might have had and such.
THANKS, CRAIG

That price is the top end of normal springs and damper but won't stretch to coilovers I don't think you might get FK's for the price and you could fit them yourself.

Best do a search most peopel go to coilovers though H and R come higly reomended but there £700 or so.

If it was my money I'd spend the extra for H and R's or just stick the money on a holiday/track day /learning to drive on track.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
If H+Rs are too pricey (I really really wanted a set but couldn't justify it :() and have just had standard shocks with Eibach Pros, feels very nice :)