ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Quick Engine Bay Update

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Hi Boys n Gals,

Just thought i'd show a few pics of the engine bay on the Ph-Quick with all the polished bits and the new K&N 57i Gen2 Kit installed with a bispoke Ram Air Pipe.
I had a normal 57i kit before and I have to say the Gen II sounds far better. Added a nice chrome Ram Pipe flute which you can see to the right of the drivers fog light.
Car had also been clayed and 3 staged meguires. Unfortunately pics were taken on my phone.
Whats the thoughts?
Oh and the new plate is my Girlfriends pressie for my 30th
Rob

Attachments

• Engine 2.JPG
    Engine 2.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Engine 3.JPG
    Engine 3.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Engine 4.JPG
    Engine 4.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Engine 5.JPG
    Engine 5.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 154
  Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Also did the Megs 3 stage on my mates car, which was my car before I bought the Clio 2 years ago. Its a nice example of a GT.

Rob

Attachments

• Polo1.JPG
    Polo1.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Polo2.JPG
    Polo2.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Polo3.JPG
    Polo3.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 71
  Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Cheers Justin. Wish I'd of gone for G40 though:dapprove: Supercharged Tastic

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Only problem is getting the power down. GT was bad enough. Not enough weight. Used to spin until the end of 3rd gear. Needed a few lead block under the bonnet. :S

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Took the words out of my mouth Fred. Need to get a price off renault for one and then get it polished up. Was thinking about rocker cover but maybe too much hassle to do.

Chocolate Bar™
all in good time ;)

pics like that really do make me want to get it done but unfortunately got more pressing things to sort first. like finding some airbox clips ffs LMAO

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Lush engine bay Rob, should get the whole car done :)

Oh and that polo, seen that somewhere before LOL

Cheers Dave, Yeah i've absolutely no idea where you have seen the polo before as its never parked on your road every day lol