ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-eurlow @Fcs2008?

RenaultSport 172.
Well seems all the *****s are requesting pics, ill request some aswell :D
lmfao

if anyone took a picture of my car, could they please post a picture of it in here, as im making a portfolio of my cars progress/ the shows it attended at its time.

i also won trophies for best non sport & best car on the stand so i was over the moon for that! thanks the admin that were judging!!!!!

Regards
Rage

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
tart (;))

i was dissapointed you got rid of the checks!
got rid of them as ive been offered a fastcar feature...want it looking 100% mint, not like...tacky :/ plus, ive seen around 6 cars copying it in the local area since...not good.

Thanks Karl ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Your sodding alarm! Get that sorted! Went off about 20 times to 10mins!

Car looks smart tho!

RenaultSport 172.
Your sodding alarm! Get that sorted! Went off about 20 times to 10mins!

Car looks smart tho!
Lmfao, yeah sorry about that!
left my sunroof open, and the wind kept setting the alarm off :S....least we know it works hahahahaha!

thanks mate :)

RenaultSport 172.
nice pics mate :D
thanks alot for getting them!

was also nice to meet you too dude! thanks alot on the comment regarding the awards, was real suprised !

RenaultSport 172.
lalalala :p
my cars still in the picture! ;)

yo christian, waiting for the pics of jack, he got shed loads of yours!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Very impressed with the car Rage.

Only got a couple of shots as camera was low on battery & my skills are poor :(

Attachments

• SNV30212.JPG
    SNV30212.JPG
    373 KB · Views: 30
  • SNV30211.JPG
    SNV30211.JPG
    353.1 KB · Views: 36
  RenaultSport 172.
Thanks alot :)

new interior should be in this week, ready for streetlife the following weekend :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
do love this car. any plans to smooth the boot and door handles? think it would finish it off a treat. dont see many cars that manage to pull the euro look off too well in this country.

RenaultSport 172.
do love this car. any plans to smooth the boot and door handles? think it would finish it off a treat. dont see many cars that manage to pull the euro look off too well in this country.

the door handles are staying, but the boot is being smoothed. keeping the numberplate recess, and colour coding the lock (still want a way of getting in my car incase anything f***s up) but smoothing over the two badges.
...trying my best to pull it off, and think im getting pretty close now :)

sweet mate, nice work on the trophies.....

was good to meet you, fastcar feature too, nice work
Thanks mate :)
was great to meet you too dude! yeah been offered my feature, but want to get a few things done before it....;)

J03

MX5 1.8
nice car! was nice in the flesh, hahaha always wondered who that stupid alarm was!!

172 cup
I saw this and thought it was well nice - how do you get BBS wheels on? I was told they wouldnt fit a clio cos I wanted them on mine:(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What happened to the mirrors come to think of it! I've not read above...If it's been mentioned.

RenaultSport 172.
nice car! was nice in the flesh, hahaha always wondered who that stupid alarm was!!

It was myn, and i left the sunroof open :S
sorry everyone who i pissed off lmfao!

Like the car alot, one of the best at the show, i think.
Cheers Bud :D

thats an awsome car

really nice, does anyone know where the fcs is next year?
Thanks dude, havent a clue where it is next year though!

It looked great fella... nice work

Needs an interior next!
Thanks christopher...fisher price looked awesome as per usual ;)
...got my cream leather coming this week....;)

I saw this and thought it was well nice - how do you get BBS wheels on? I was told they wouldnt fit a clio cos I wanted them on mine
...the bbs dont fit clio's. the pcd was correct, the offset alittle dodgey but nothing spacers couldnt sort, however the big problem they wouldnt fit was the center bore. just had them bored out though and their sound :D

What happened to the mirrors come to think of it! I've not read above...If it's been mentioned.
took them off ali. everyone seemed to be copying me in the local area, so i took them off. plus with my fastcar feature i dont want the car looking tacky.

He had the centre-bores machined IIRC

Cut springs at the back too
yep bored...

f**k cut springs!....all about heatshrunk ;)

How many sandbags were in the boot for that then ?
lmfao!
nah, moddied these one dude...sits perfect now IMO.

it looked great!
cheers luke, thanks for the picture too! .another one to add to the collection ;)

Was russ not there ??
nope, his car wasnt finished!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you ***** we will have to sort sumat out for some photies mate, looks ace tho bud

RenaultSport 172.
you ***** we will have to sort sumat out for some photies mate, looks ace tho bud
Deffo bud.
just let me know a date, time and location and ill be there :D

...got streetlife 4/5/6th of july. my cars parked inside the NEC too, so..it'l be urber clean there!