ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph 2 rear lights

Ph1 172
Just ordered some ph2 rear lights from GSF pretty happy with £66 including vat and postage I will let everybody know about the quality of item and speed of delivery when they arrive so goodbye lexus!

Chocolate Bar™
are these the genuine renault ones or the uni-part type ones.

i know they're the same price at renault, so i assumed they were the genuine renault items but when i asked they wouldnt say for definete if they were

Ph1 172
They have arrived already got here at 6.45 this mornin only ordered them at 2.00pm yesterday well chuffed the postage was free so was not expectin them for a while. Fitted them already look so much better. Yes they are the genuine renault ones i think the valeo ones?they look very good quality even if they are not

K20 EG Hatch
thats damn bloody fast but £66, JESUS!

I bought some from a member on here last week for £25 and they are genuine renault ones in as new condition :p

Ph1 172
im just impatient and could not be bothered to wait and everybody seems to want them at the moment lol