ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PEUGEOT SPORT returns to Pike Peaks !!! With Sebasten Loeb and a Special 208 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
No ones calling you arrogant and I personally find it good that you're very patriotic.... but.... There are more than just french cars, and much better cars than French cars that you seem to just dismiss because they're not French.

So... would you even think about owning a car thats not French?

EDIT: Okay maybe one called you arrogant :eek:

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
For this years Pikes peak challenge I've been more intrigued and excited to see Pat Doran in the RS200 built by Julian Godfrey Motorsport, especially with all of the problems and dramas they have suffered over the later few days.

null_zpsc9983ba5.gif

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
It certainly is a mental car, I know its not French or the 208, but I don't wish to be negative about the 208, for me personally being a ford guy at heart, the RS200 had a little something that caught my attention.
it also makes it more appealing to follow (from a personal point of view) as I know Pat's daughter Amy, and Julian Godfrey being a local engine and car builder that has also built some nice engines and shell's for friends of mine, often tagging along to a few rally cross events that both Pat & JG have competed in.

i know the car has had many issues, aswell with a big off just a few days back where Pat ended up buried in the tree's, but they fought back, rebuilt everything, and managed to get him back out late yesterday even tho it was in the rain.

It certainly is a mental car, I know its not French or the 208, but I don't wish to be negative about the 208, for me personally being a ford guy at heart, the RS200 had a little something that caught my attention.
it also makes it more appealing to follow (from a personal point of view) as I know Pat's daughter Amy, and Julian Godfrey being a local engine and car builder that has also built some nice engines and shell's for friends of mine, often tagging along to a few rally cross events that both Pat & JG have competed in.

i know the car has had many issues, aswell with a big off just a few days back where Pat ended up buried in the tree's, but they fought back, rebuilt everything, and managed to get him back out late yesterday even tho it was in the rain.
Was great to see the rs200 out and with a 6th place after all the problems I think is great going

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Open your eyes and forget your old deceptive vision, the problem here is you (not all but some members) with your old hatred and jealousy vs the French especially a proud French , you cannot accept that ... so funny actually

it is the time for some people here to open their eyes out of their deceptive vision to see that we are in the 21th century now and not in the 19th...

So especially not, here I'm not arrogant but just an happy fan, the problem here is the poor outdated hatred and vision about the French by some members...

lol!

Those pesky French-hating English.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
For this years Pikes peak challenge I've been more intrigued and excited to see Pat Doran in the RS200 built by Julian Godfrey Motorsport, especially with all of the problems and dramas they have suffered over the later few days.

null_zpsc9983ba5.gif

Didn't this end up pretty smashed up as he had a crash? Not sure if it was an easy fix or not though.

Arrogant me ?

what is this joke of stereotiping vision?

I'm just happy to see a French driver and a French racing car win a famous race, and where is the problem?

Open your eyes and forget your old deceptive vision, the problem here is you (not all but some members) with your old hatred and jealousy vs the French especially a proud French , you cannot accept that ... so funny actually

it is the time for some people here to open their eyes out of their deceptive vision to see that we are in the 21th century now and not in the 19th...

So especially not, here I'm not arrogant but just an happy fan, the problem here is the poor outdated hatred and vision about the French by some members...

But no problem , I dont' care , I'm happy and you don't exist for a long time :)

British end of race flag;

y4emeqyn.jpg

French end of race flag;

ahu2arat.jpg

Hi.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Didn't this end up pretty smashed up as he had a crash? Not sure if it was an easy fix or not though.

Yes, Pat had a nasty off and ended up in the tree's, but the JG Team pulled out the stops and got the car back together again, last minute setting up etc, but they were there on the final day.
​as mentioned, they still managed to come away with a finish position of 6th.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Vive le francais! well done Loeb and team Peugeot!! Kumkum ignore all the stupid comments and insults you have a driver and team to be proud of so why not shout about it :)

Last edited:
Vive le francais! well done Loeb and team Peugeot!! Kumkum ignore all the stupid comments and insults you have a driver and team to be proud of so why not shout about it :)

There's shouting about it and complete ignorance of other views...!

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
A very good professionnal driver MILLEN, several times winner of Pikes Peak and former recordman, but who keep an Human vs a Giant and living Legend of Motorsport :)

PEUGEOT 208 T16 Pikes Peak : 875kg - 875hp - Torque: 883nm

HYUNDAI Genesis PM850T : 1000kg - 900hp - Torque: 1080nm

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ok then Would you buy a Japanese car? I understand driving a German car would be harder for a Frenchman. Surrendering to them twice in a century is too much I imagine

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
LOL
poor little guy I'm in pity for you, how is possible to be like you? :-(

So just for you another present, another French motorsport sucess this last Week-end in the F1 Grand Prix on the Nurburgring and there vs German and Italian engines for examples ^^

For the rest more than a retarded you are an uneducated and about the History OMG and about the geography !! ^^ yes I'm pity for you, return at the school now ! ... Because Hyundai is South-Korean not Japanase...

The new triple and TOP3 of the French F1 engine RENAULT RS27 made in Renault Sport/Alpine :)

1001196_487871404623230_2069493280_n.png

Last edited:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
So you would buy a jap car then?

Only have to wait another 30years before you can give into those Germans (again) and drive something that's built solidly and doesn't rattle itself to pieces

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Are we still excited about a part gravel record that was beaten all on tarmac? Oh.

And the RB coverage of this was embarrasing.

LOL
poor little guy I'm in pity for you, how is possible to be like you? :-(

So just for you another present, another French motorsport sucess this last Week-end in the F1 Grand Prix on the Nurburgring and there vs German and Italian engines for examples ^^

For the rest more than a retarded you are an uneducated and about the History OMG and about the geography !! ^^ yes I'm pity for you, return at the school now ! ... Because Hyundai is South-Korean not Japanase...

The new triple and TOP3 of the French F1 engine RENAULT RS27 made in Renault Sport/Alpine :)

1001196_487871404623230_2069493280_n.png

Well Jaff, he certainly told you. He is pity for you. And I presume "Japanase" is a half fat spread the frenchies eat...?

"Why does the French flag have Velcro?

So the blue and red sections are easily removed during a time of war."

Status
Not open for further replies.