ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Personal number plate

Renault clio 200 cup
Guys, what's you opinion on this number plate, obviously my name is Lewis and often shortened to Loo but not to sure if it will look right as obviously short for toilet! Lol
image.jpg
Also had to add it to a mk4 as no pics of the mk3 on the dvla web site

Bux

Golf GTD
Personally I would go for something that's more tailored towards your name rather than the car. If you have that then you would have to always have a car that's a 10 plate or newer.

Clio 172
Needs 3 matching numbers all the cool kids have 3 of the same number like this m888tch other wise it looks silly ayyy @Lawro?

Agreed with this! I was looking the other day and now want J*** MSN. Jack Mason... J444 MSN. Makes sense to me and its at the lower end of the price range! :p

I wouldn't get the one you're looking at...CL10 is devent but the LOO isnt that good unless you can take the joke! haha

Jack

CL10 LOO looks crap, don't get that one.
Personally I would go for something that's more tailored towards your name rather than the car. If you have that then you would have to always have a car that's a 10 plate or newer.
Agreed, or a Clio if he gets the CL10 plate.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd suggest anything along the lines of **64 ***

where
*= any given number in the alphabet

R200 LWS?

"R twoooolws?"

"Are Tools?"

Lerwick Widowmaker Solutions?

Mate who had a RS200 from new got CL10 FTW for nothing when he bought his. Even then we thought he'd been had, all it did was attract in be-capped chavs.

But seriously, if you're this desperate to spend a few hundred quid, get your front bumper and bonnet laminated to protect against stone chips. That would be far more worthwhile

Last edited:
Honestly I just wouldn't bother. Most people don't notice, or don't care if it's still got 6 digits/letters. The only thing that really tends to get noticed is number plates with less letters/numbers and lets face it here, if you have a private plate you WANT it to get noticed. Who wants to spend hundreds/thousands on a piece of signage that no one notices?