ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People's thoughts on this

Nimbus 197
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330603716.157677.jpg

These decals on my car In black

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330603766.724458.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Wtf is it with people and stickers?! Not any of the stickers will look good!

Albi Blue 197
Mine came with the stickers and I wouldn't change it back to being standard boring ... Fair enough everyone has their own opinion but I think mine is individual and I personally LOVE it :)
IMG_0818.jpg

Golf gti ED30+182
its your car do what you want and if you want it to stand out get it done after all its only a sticker and can be taken off easy

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I saw white 197 with those stickers on it in Coventry once, I actually laughed out loud.

It wasn't that they looked bad in themselves, it just looked so out of place waiting at the lights with all the other normal cars around it,
he was getting alot of looks, but they were more 'WFT do you look like' more than 'OMG look at that race car'.

I'd give them a miss if I was you, on a track day car YES, on a daily commute/grocery getter NO!!!

RB 182 FF
I think the Renaultsport side decals in graphite grey would look nice on the silver bodywork but the rest would look tacky, especially the 'clio cup' writing! :S