ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pedal plates (brake and clutch)

Hi

Does anyone have a part number for the metal pedal plates on the brake and clutch pedals (182)? Sure I have read on here before that they can be purchased separately from the entire pedal?

Ta

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
The brake and clutch ones can but the throttle one comes complete with the padal @ £150 ish.

The plates on there own aren't that expensive.

The brake and clutch ones can but the throttle one comes complete with the padal @ £150 ish.

The plates on there own aren't that expensive.

I'm sure it was yourself I spoke to about this before, after seeing it on your project? Was a while ago now anyway, remember then having trouble trying to find the part at the time without a part number, no-one at Renault seemed to think they could be bought separately from the whole assembly or something.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It well may have been mate, I sold the PH1 last year.

Just looking through my pictures and found this.

9772092a0898aa8477cf397dc4438c99.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Brilliant, just what I'm after, superb mate! Part number at bottom right? 60 00 073 658
Yes mate, that's it. Your welcome. [emoji106]

I removed the Throttle one and just polished it up. All looked great when fitted. [emoji1]

I actually have a brand new throttle 'heel toe' plate that i bought on a group buy here about 2 years ago and still haven't fitted 😂 couldn't bring myself to fit it without sorting all 3 pedals at once. Off to give them a ring now :up:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I actually have a brand new throttle 'heel toe' plate that i bought on a group buy here about 2 years ago and still haven't fitted 😂 couldn't bring myself to fit it without sorting all 3 pedals at once. Off to give them a ring now :up:
Cool mate, when I removed mine I gave the black part of the pedal a coat of black paint then fitted the alloy covers. [emoji2]

Nice tip, I bet they will look quite scuffed and worn underneath when I take the old ones off so might do that myself...All the little touches make the difference!