ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pearl White 200

V6 255
Just thought I'd share a few pics of my little toy

FYI it's Pearl white, black roof black speedlines. GT spoiler that I'm thinking about getting sprayed black, and before I get slated down to the ground, no Recaro's due to the ISOFIX needed in the front for junior:rasp:

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0610.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

One to show the 'pearl' - hard to capture on the camera
DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

V6 255
Thanks for all the positive comments:)

Was expecting a few 'just get normal white', but I'd like to think that the pic with the effect in it shows how different it is. In the sun it's even better (when it's out!!!)

Turbos.
Amazing colour, but nothing you can do about the front of the 200...

Is black roof a factory option now then?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I would have gone recaro and shoved the nipper in the back seat TBH

V6 255
Mint! Get yourself on the Whitby run next week!

At a wedding or I would be. I'll pop along to an evening meet

The young one was only 3 months so needed the front seats to wipe up his sick if he was. Didn't fancy him being sick then wiping it round the back

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
thats awesome, looks like the same colour they did the mk5 golf gti in

Range Rover Sport
Wow thats stunning! Where do you get the little R.S badge from on the front? Love the black roof!

V6 255
Wow thats stunning! Where do you get the little R.S badge from on the front? Love the black roof!

The badge was a factory fit for cars built feb onwards. You can get it, but there's no mounting point so you have to 'botch' it on. I know a few guys who have and it still looks great though:)