ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been on PSN all day and last 10 mins i've been signed out and now cant get back on as it says an error code

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'll be there. told the mrs on monday that friday would be some MW2. Been working lates all week you see.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm in a hacked lobby, all the people on my side have elevators can jump up high. it's on the air port one

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah defo, it'll be a domino effect again. once someone knows be on youtube and everyone will be doing it

when i get back i'll be on BC2 until BF3

RS6 C7
i will when i get home buddy, you'll probably hate us lot though we have all mastered the art of spawn tubing and basically play to make the other team quit :eek:

Dont worry mate, I havent played in over 2 months and i dont really mind what anyone does, i play for fun now and thats it. I dont even have a ps3 yet... , Will have in a couple of days hopefully.