ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

A4 Avant
Played some good head quarters pro last night until some tit logged on using a rocket launcher with one man army (switching between same guns) and Danger Close. He had no intention of capturing or defending the laptop just going for kills. He even got abuse of people on his team.

Clio 1.2 16v
Think we were too good last night, everyone was fighting for kills!

was quality, same again tonight? after you went i was actually doin ok! two pavelows in two games thats good for me.

dont think Geordie's on tonight :( gonna miss our rock camping mission on fuel lol

Nothing at the mo :(
fuk i aint played this for ages :( moved flat so not had internet for 2 weeks.. even completed the campaign on vetern just to keep my skills up rofl

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye we were on FIRE last night the perfect team and thrashed them far too easly, must of played 15-20 games not one lost, i have to admit they enemy didnt fu@k off in rage give them that. i was using the SPAS too what a wepean not far off to sandy ravage lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i had 2 game winning kill cams with a jump shot on the SPAS, the 3rd one would of been too but my harrier too the kill even shot the bloke too split second too late was a good one too.

be on around 17:00 area

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Feel free to add XxLIAMxLFCxX (PS3)

Ghey name I know, was made yearsss ago.

I'm not too bad.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i got one tonight geordie on the SPAS 'Highrise' 3 kills on the kill cam first guy took 1 shot looked to my right and saw 2 guys together in the window first shot just damage fired the second shot both died 'double kill' lol was well cool

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What prestige are you all on?

Finding it hard atm to rank up, miss double xp :(

I'm on 5th Prestige Rank 66. from 50 - 70 takes agesssss

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What prestige are you all on?

Finding it hard atm to rank up, miss double xp :(

I'm on 5th Prestige Rank 66. from 50 - 70 takes agesssss

I'm on level 70 10th Prestige been on that for quit a while now, got another 2 accounts too to play with ones on level 70 not prestiged and the other level 50 not prestiged

Just need to do all the challanges and perks and you'll fly through thats what i did

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm on level 70 10th Prestige been on that for quit a while now, got another 2 accounts too to play with ones on level 70 not prestiged and the other level 50 not prestiged

Just need to do all the challanges and perks and you'll fly through thats what i did

Yeah doing that now, almost on 6th prestige, what's your 'Time Played'?

This class if epic

Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Steady Aim

Tar w/ No0b Tube
RPG
Semtex.

Got 5 kills with 1 RPG on Skidrow ;)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have just been told that when you are steering your predator missile, if you hold down the fire button it speeds up. WTF, how did I not know that? Sounds like I will be owning with it from now on!

Dunno whether to prestige again, I'm on 3 level 70, I mainly use the M4, MP5K and Barrett so will be unlocked by default, not sure if I want to lose all my challenges though, won't get another custom slot till 5th prestige anyway so dunno if it is worth it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah doing that now, almost on 6th prestige, what's your 'Time Played'?

This class if epic

Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Steady Aim

Tar w/ No0b Tube
RPG
Semtex.

Got 5 kills with 1 RPG on Skidrow ;)

times played is now 36 days, score rank is 13574 - be allot more than that if it included the other 2 accounts

I hardly touch the noobtubes and danger close only when doing challanges it's not my style, far too much reloading

Mk2 ph1 clio
on one account im level 70 and havent prestiged ad my second account im a level 54 second prestige? (Gold star emblem?) not gonna do any more cause the emblems suck until 9th lol

Got another triple with the spas last night after whoring on cod4 for a while, sniping on cod 4 is so much better than mw2 imo! Seems to have more one shot kills.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
times played is now 36 days, score rank is 13574 - be allot more than that if it included the other 2 accounts

I hardly touch the noobtubes and danger close only when doing challanges it's not my style, far too much reloading

Ah nice one.

I'm only trying out the explosive class, and tbh it's epic, a single RPG anywhere near the enemies and you are guaranteed at least a double kill. Plus when you get harriers, CG etc it bring you twice as many kills because of the Danger Close Pro.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Careful what you say about the rpg when I mentioned my love for it and getting 800 kills in to nights with it the cod Nazis on here slated me! That aside... It is epic I love rpg sniping ( long distance rpg through windows/doors etc etc) not just random ones!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm just testing the class out and so far I'm doing well with it. Getting used to the long range RPG kills too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Quit impressed with myself got a 10 killstreak with the SPAS without using the killstreaks on Vacant

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Started quick scoping with the intervention last night, pretty rubbish at it but getting better.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Was playing crap last night, had a half decent game on Trailer park, was 1 off a Nuke :( lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha nice vid :D

Need to get myself one of them capture cards, got a couple of long-ish range throwing knife kills :D

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol cost me £58 for the recording Equipment! Not alot. Just uploading another one from our TDM on vacant.. I Failed at a triple headshot... got a hit marker instead... Will be posted up soon.. also.. dredz... Episode 2 of wallbang challenge is underway for me :p

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL. Unlucky. There is games I would run about looking for epic no scopes/multi rpg kills/knife throws, doesn't work all the time and rapes my KD ratio lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Suppose, guna give the Intervention another try, on the first few prestiges I completed every single Intervention challenge, then started using the Barrett. So I'm gunna try and get some epic game winning kills :D