ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been host of this server, and i was using the SPAS on all 5 games came top of leaderboard on 4 of them and on derial i got 42-3, i was on fire

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye us 3 were un defeated, we all had superb scores and all of those games i was running round with the spas too, we made a good team.

tried running with the spas today for a few games and im doing pants, getting killed by campers hiding behing bushes and boulders doing my head in, dropiing down now K/D was 2.03 yes and today it's 2.00

E90
aye us 3 were un defeated, we all had superb scores and all of those games i was running round with the spas too, we made a good team.

tried running with the spas today for a few games and im doing pants, getting killed by campers hiding behing bushes and boulders doing my head in, dropiing down now K/D was 2.03 yes and today it's 2.00

Getting shotgunned by someone from half way accross the map with an over powered Spas, marathon and lightweight is also annoying. Even more if they have commando attached.
Camping is camping, lets face it in real life you would not be wildly running around, you'd be sat behind something.

I nearly rage quit last night, after getting killed sooo many times as they all had marathon lightweight commando and a tac knife on. Next level was highrise, I stuck on claymores, scavenger pro, and the AK, and camped the fcuk out of one of the big biuldings, when my pavelow had finished raping them, and I came out 24-2, I was happy. I don't give a rats arse if camping annoys people, getting stabbed from 10 metres away, annoys me.

What does my head in:

- Being lunged at by commando when clearly my bullets should have killed said knife attack
- Wall hack - why bother, whats the point!
- Quick scopes with sniper rifles that kill you in one shot even though its clear from the kill cam the shot was miles of or deflecting off my fat arse.

I'm with weeman, I will quite happily camp on some maps, especially if I am close to getting a good kill streak award!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've been sniping my ass of last few days just to get some enjoyment back. If I see you your dead simples. Record is 6 head shots and he then kills me. Stupid lag, overgrown is basically a b*****d if ya ain't sniping.

Bus w**ker
I do get f**ked off with that f**king tac knife combo. Kill cam just shows the c**t legging it around at warp speed knifing anyone on the map, anywhere ever.

Camping doesn't bother me. I camp on occasions, especially when I've just dropped Harriers and want my Chopper Gunner, I do have to admit that I always go after people camping though...just for the easy kill.

Why are people starting up a new account though?

Fiesta ST-2
Getting shotgunned by someone from half way accross the map with an over powered Spas, marathon and lightweight is also annoying. Even more if they have commando attached.
Camping is camping, lets face it in real life you would not be wildly running around, you'd be sat behind something.

I nearly rage quit last night, after getting killed sooo many times as they all had marathon lightweight commando and a tac knife on. Next level was highrise, I stuck on claymores, scavenger pro, and the AK, and camped the fcuk out of one of the big biuldings, when my pavelow had finished raping them, and I came out 24-2, I was happy. I don't give a rats arse if camping annoys people, getting stabbed from 10 metres away, annoys me.

I hate camping and the commando tbh. You say you would'nt go rambo in real life, which is right but this is a game, you respawn. So there is no reason to be a girl and hide on objective game modes imo.

Fiesta ST-2
Ive said it before once someone initiates the stab thats going to land on you they are invincible. I've shot many people in the face will the spas from point blank and they take the damage but you can't both die on this game unlike BCBF2 unless you fire a noob tube a second before you die.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
after playing a couple of hours past couple of days i'm playing sh@t, hell of allot of minus figures, maybe i'm getting bored of it lol and cant be ars@d anymore

Goliath I
Playing last night and the game just stopped, PS3 went beep beep and turned itself off and wont come back on since

I think I may cry

Bus w**ker
Playing last night and the game just stopped, PS3 went beep beep and turned itself off and wont come back on since

I think I may cry
Double beep is usually hard drive related IIRC. Is it totally unresponsive or is there a yellow light?

E90
I hate camping and the commando tbh. You say you would'nt go rambo in real life, which is right but this is a game, you respawn. So there is no reason to be a girl and hide on objective game modes imo.

Oh agreed, But I only play TDM, in which case camping and going 11 for 2, is more productive that going 30 and 27.

If I play domination, I'll run about capping flags, same in headquarters etc

I was thinking about sticking cod 4 on again

Fiesta ST-2
Oh agreed, But I only play TDM, in which case camping and going 11 for 2, is more productive that going 30 and 27.

If I play domination, I'll run about capping flags, same in headquarters etc

I was thinking about sticking cod 4 on again

Then we're both agreed! I put COD4 on a few months ago, it felt different to how I remembered it, but still enjoyable... Apart from the grenade fest and martyrdom.

E90
I used to love 3 frags , specially on wet work and shipment.

Spawn, throw 3 frags, die, respawn, throw 3 frags, die, repeat hahaha

Fiesta ST-3
What game play do you lads usually play then? Ive been playing team death match alot recently but its not good for my K/D ratio.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What game play do you lads usually play then? Ive been playing team death match alot recently but its not good for my K/D ratio.

I play 95% of the time on normal tdm got 1.37 K/D on my LordGedi acount and well 1.99% on my new account, it was 2.06 a week ago but i been playing sh@t past few days, havnt been on today not been interested at all to press that power button lol, just been chilling listening to trance music

me personlly i dont think it matters what type of game you play to get a better K/D ratio

Fiesta ST-2
you wouldnt have that score lol if i was playing with ya, good job :approve:

I always play average with CS'ers. I sniped a few to start, got 4 people with the silenced pp2000? Got the harrier picked up an m240, which was bloody awesome was raping with it! Gonna set up a clas me thinks, I've never used it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I always play average with CS'ers. I sniped a few to start, got 4 people with the silenced pp2000? Got the harrier picked up an m240, which was bloody awesome was raping with it! Gonna set up a clas me thinks, I've never used it.

your one of the best players I know, might have a go tomorrow after I wash my baby.

I think you got to have marathon with those heavy machine guns or even lightweight so you can use sleight of hand for quick reloading

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I got a 29-2 on underpass today with geddess. Thought I'd got a nuke off my ac130 but when It stopped I'd been killed, gutted.

Tesla MP3 2021
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tXzTMhfKtXk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tXzTMhfKtXk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

E90
Jesus that man is s.hit hot LOL

I had a 22-0 and 16 and 0 on the bounce last night, shame my KD ratio is 0.69 from getting pwned for 5 months till I played enough to figure out where the maps went

Fiesta ST-3
Making new accounts? Whats that all about? Cheating i tell ya. Get a crap K/D then spend the hours building it back up. On a side not i tried that spaz shotgun that sandy ravage used, not only was i doing it but almost everyone else was so i got a raping! Any if you work adding on xbox live? :p

Bumder With A Buffer
I fired it up for the first time in about 2 months.

Kept getting nailed by a SPAS from bloody miles away constantly. And snipped when it no where near me.

So I rage quit :)

Not got a car
has anyone on the PC got onto host's where you xp level shoots up to the next prestage mode? last night I jumped 3 prestage modes. You can be on like 1 then as soon as you join it shoots to 70.