ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
since watching that video, i have gone back to using the FAMAS with stopping power and 12/15 games i've played i've come top of the board. And allot of the kills have been a 1 burst kill. Such an amazing gun

Tesla MP3 2021
Yep, taken from his Justin.tv channel....

723903748.png

http://www.justin.tv/sandyravage#r=elomWZE~

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just gotten a error message, saying something like 'animation out of range 478: 25' something like that, never had that before

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Whats a booster?

lol, boosters are people who kill each other with headshot/etc over and over to get the challenges done etc

I joined a lobby last night and there was a lad shouting a fair bit about 'nuke boosting', then he dropped out of the lobby shouting 'cheat' to one of the other people in the lobby.

A short while after the game started, I noticed there was two guys standing in a quiet part of the map where one dropped a tactical insertion and the other shot him, then it was repeated.

I pinged a noob tube in to kill the lad on the opposite team and smash the tactical insertion. I kept shooting to attract attention to that part of the map, the lad on my team was killed and the killstreak stopped. I was killed as well, but was worth it.

I really don't get why people feel the need to do things lilke that. What kind of enjoyment can you get from a game where you simply stand there waiting for your mate to respawn and drop a tactical insertion??? :S

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye a master at work

not too sure if its worth me setting up my NUKE now lol

clio 172 cup
i cant play this no more changed my internet from sky to virgin and im constantly getting bad connection

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
should of seen my score this morning was owning could of gotten 2 nukes if i set it up no probs.

Has anyone got a fav gun to use while getting nukes or their normal gun?

past 2 games by myself has been laggy left the game cos it was bad, ADSL FTFL

Goliath I
Was playon on Favela yesterday and there was a guy in the corner of the map (where all the bushes are) he was under a litle hut?

Nobody could kill him and the killcams were showing him under ther ground? wtf?

Anyone else experience this?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
come to think of it, i seen a guy doing that motion the other week i killed his little a@s

clio 172 cup
Did you downgrade or something.

yeah sky said i had to pay bt £100 for a new connection so i refused and went with virgin what a mistake(from sky 20mb to virgin 10mb) which according to speedtest im getting 1mb i cant even watch youtube vids

yeah sky said i had to pay bt £100 for a new connection so i refused and went with virgin what a mistake(from sky 20mb to virgin 10mb) which according to speedtest im getting 1mb i cant even watch youtube vids

i paid for a new bt connection to house a couple of years back, had constant 1.5mb and they advised i would get 4mb...i got 0.10mb...after complaing to chief exec of bt and getting a reply from the man himself a head engineer checked it over and they had totally fucked the wiring up.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've got virgin 10mb. Never have problems, runs at just under 10mb with 2ps's, 2 iPhones, 2pcs and a laptop. Our router is s**t hot though.

im doing really well these days since i went fastpath

also since i went prestige i started using the tar with red dot stopping power, scavenger and commando and its great

im not the worlds best but im certainly holding my own

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i've started with the famas again, if you're accurate its probably the best gun in the game. i went 29-5 on scrapyard, was awesome, then went 0-8 on estate, couldn't hit anyone, back to the scar then...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was using the FAMAS again this afternoon and i was on fire, and since on completing it apart from the headshots i've gone to the M4 and i've been on fire with that too. got 2 harriers and 2 chopper gunners in one game with it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i've started with the famas again, if you're accurate its probably the best gun in the game. i went 29-5 on scrapyard, was awesome, then went 0-8 on estate, couldn't hit anyone, back to the scar then...
Got to say Famas isn't ideal for maps like estate.

More shorter maps imo.

I gave the M4 a blast for a bit, but without stopping power I find it a bit pony! Scar is my choice for larger maps, and UMP for smaller ones!