ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

57 Clio Campus Sport
Anyone having problems with matchmaking today? Keep finding 1 good game out of 49 and then taking ages to find players...

57 Clio Campus Sport
Bah on xbox 2day first time. Might be something to do with me connecting through pc as wireless is up sh*t creek. But no lag in games and full green connection so I don't see why...

Writen off dci 100
Ive never had nuke on as a killstreak as I will never get that high. :(

predator
harriers
chopper gunner

+1 on kill streak. imo those three are the best for getting kills

nukes aren't that special on the right map you only need 7 kills and the air support does the rest (especially on ground war)

fun though watching half the other team leave when you set it off

sorry GEDDES yer im on xbox the truely superior console

Joking :lolup:

Bah on xbox 2day first time. Might be something to do with me connecting through pc as wireless is up sh*t creek. But no lag in games and full green connection so I don't see why...

tbh you may find it fine but i imagine everyone playing you isnt liking you connecting that way lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what's the best killstreak for me to get the EMP emblem, been on this for a week now almost and i'm still on 7. i keep changing it, at the minute i got 5, 9 and 15, it was 5, 7 and 15 my other opting is 7, 9, 15 i keep gwetting killed around the 6 and 7 area

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye she is, she likes going for the flags like, really good score on domi and had a good k/d ratio, and congrats on going prestige

i've been doing sh@t today like, maybe it's the 8 sensitivity or getting back into the scar of been using the acr past day or so

200 FF Storm Grey
Don't see why the emp is rated so highly, makes it harder for folk to find/kill you bt meh

Uav, chopper, pavelow, win

Writen off dci 100
what's the best killstreak for me to get the EMP emblem, been on this for a week now almost and i'm still on 7. i keep changing it, at the minute i got 5, 9 and 15, it was 5, 7 and 15 my other opting is 7, 9, 15 i keep gwetting killed around the 6 and 7 area

go harriers, chopper gunner, emp

on xbox the pavelow doesn't (or didn't) count towards you killstreak rewards

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Is chopper gunner better than AC130?

Depends who you ask.

I personally think chopper gunner is better if you've got danger close pro, Its what i always use and i've had 4 nukes now. The AC130 has the potential to be better (and alot of pro's will tell u it is the better option) but its alot harder to master.

Good tip btw is to get danger close pro and have a class set with it, if u die and u have a chopper gunner or other air support to use, swap to that class u do a tonne more damage with it and splash damage is more on explosive stuff.

Last edited:
  Porsche Boxster987S
done my 2500 kills with the wa2000. Imo its the best sniper in the game. I cannot seem to get a nuke although iv prestiged twice now:( Had a 24 kill streak on scrapyard with the intervention and had 1 bullet left , took the shot and the guy had a painkiller:mad::( Secondary was a stinger so i had to go for the knife kill as i had run out of equipment then got shot:( gutted

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Rpg is full of win. Raking in the kills.

Was uber pissed off before, 3 kills off a nuke on wasteland using the mounted machine gun, and some faggot stood infront of me so I couldn't shoot, and I got killed. Players like that really spoil the game.

E36 328
Im rubbish at stabbing got it set to circle button so I cant exactly turn and stab.

I have tactical button set up as well, you get quicker, just concentrate on stabbing and you will get better at it. Im no slower than someone using the default buttons now because i concentrated on getting tactical knife with the m9 and now i use that a lot :D love pissing people off with it haha!!

Fiesta ST-2
I have tactical button set up as well, you get quicker, just concentrate on stabbing and you will get better at it. Im no slower than someone using the default buttons now because i concentrated on getting tactical knife with the m9 and now i use that a lot :D love pissing people off with it haha!!

Yeah Im fine if the person is straight in front but you cant turn and stab as quick because normally you turn with the right stick and press it to stab so its much quicker than turning taking your thumb of the stick and pressing the circle button.

E36 328
I do think that sometimes it might be quicker if i learnt to use the normal controls but then i cba. Never had a problem with not turning though tbh?

i always end up trying to knife people by accident that are about 50x too far away for it to work as i just press too hard on the stick

my sensitivity is at 10 these days and i found it does make me better at getting faster reflex kills

Bus w**ker
LOL I set mine to insane, or whatever the setting is called, the other night. Lasted 2 minutes before I dropped it back down. How anyone hits anything on that setting is beyond me. I just spun round in f**king circles lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm nice n settled on number 8 now, was on 7 for a long time.

had a good few games this morning 31-3, a few in the 30's and top of the score board 4 times on the trot doubling the kills of everyone else, happy about that

Fiesta ST-2
7 or 8 is more than enough. That was funny yesterday Geddes on Scrapyard. You had your chopper gunner and were way in the lead and I managed to catch up and nab the last two kills with a predator lol

Fiesta ST-2
Depends who Im with, on my own I play mainly dom, with one set of mates we play sabotage cos there not too good an tactics can win it easy. I used to love headquarters, all I played on COD4 but I found too much camping on MW2 but maybe thats changed now? I usually pick TDM if were in a CS party because everyone likes TDM.