ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

182 Cup
Gedi and Fiestec like my nuke? haha thats the first one i've got in team deathmatch all my others have been in domination!! think thats about my 15th now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
have to say i'm inpressed and getting it on tdm, i've been close but the chances of getting is very very low on tdm

i noticed you planting claymore in the building like and got a couple straight off and all of a sudden the chopper gunner comes out 22,23,24 and they he has it 25 and then they started to leave lol 2 left standing i think

182 Cup
Haha fiestec was stood next to me in the building got harriers more or less straight away almost died though had to prone to stay alive and very nearly died I think he saved me! I was buzzing for the Nuke though its awesome getting it in TDM as you hardly get time for it. Saying that though I got it about 4500 and went for a bigger killstreak than 37 which is my current best. Died at 27 deaths around 6000 and decided to release it as there was only 2 on the other team!

Theres no better buzz on this game than the nuke!! If you offered me 60 kills and 0 deaths or 25 kills and 0 deaths + nuke I'd take nuke everytime! I darent change my killstreak just in case I have and opportunity at getting the nuke!

Saying that though Rundown is probs the easiest map to get the nuke on!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
The lag is frustrating especially when knifing, even with commando and the tactical knife attatchment i've had plenty of people knife me first which seems confusing.

Bumder With A Buffer
I think commando should be banned! As if you can stab someone from the other side of the map!! (Well exageration but you know what I mean!)

Bumder With A Buffer
I got stabbed the other day after running past someone he was facing the opposite way to me and I run past him...he then presses the stab button and I die...Yeah right as if If commando lets you kill someone after you have run past them! bloody rediculous!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
3 more EMP's to go for my emblem :cool:, got 28-6-2 on afghan today i was over the moon i even got 25 without dying lol, i just stuck going round the back up n down i think it's better for me

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I think commando should be banned! As if you can stab someone from the other side of the map!! (Well exageration but you know what I mean!)
Yeah i know what you mean, if you have the tactical knife attachment you can knife even further!
Marathon Pro>Lightweight Pro>Commando Pro + knife attachment = havoc!

Fiesta ST-2
Gedi and Fiestec like my nuke? haha thats the first one i've got in team deathmatch all my others have been in domination!! think thats about my 15th now

Yes I liked your nuke killing me lol! Well played though, was a close game after where we were on different teams

Bumder With A Buffer
3 more EMP's to go for my emblem :cool:, got 28-6-2 on afghan today i was over the moon i even got 25 without dying lol, i just stuck going round the back up n down i think it's better for me

Round the back near the steps???? That's where I was the other day day when that knobber was trying to show the enemy where I was!

R26
Just had some f**kTARD! in my own team try and grenade me for my care package lol!!

Had some gay flash bang me to try and steal my AC130 package. I just chucked flash bangs back at him and managed to get it. c**k though!!!

Writen off dci 100

send me an invite if your ever doing any private matches geddes

THEyearOFthePIG

although il probably be playing viva pinata :dapprove: best game EVER

Bumder With A Buffer
Wow I dont know whats going on tonight but im having a stormer!!

I have man flu so decided to have a few whazzes whilst the missus is babysitting...2 nukes in a row and top scorer for 5 games...they all must be s**t as im not exactly brilliant!! :eek:

AK

M240i
Wow I dont know whats going on tonight but im having a stormer!!

I have man flu so decided to have a few whazzes whilst the missus is babysitting...2 nukes in a row and top scorer for 5 games...they all must be s**t as im not exactly brilliant!! :eek:

You on the Xbox mate?

Bus w**ker
Had my best game ever earlier on Karachi. Ended it 30 kills to 2 deaths and game winning kill with a sentry gun, which doesn't surprise me as I had three running at once towards the end.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i had a couple of funny games LOL

all on sabotage using acr fmj, one man army. hardline and steady aim. really pissed people off with my tactics of claymores.

kept getting harrier and chopper gunner but couldn't get to the nuke... missed out by 2 kills. :(

did that twice.

Bus w**ker
Claymores have been my best weapon since I unlocked them lol, so much so that I'm currently holding at level 70 because losing them to Prestige will f**k me right up.

Bumder With A Buffer
You on the Xbox mate?

Jog on am i! Im on the far superior PS3 ;)

all on sabotage using acr fmj, one man army. hardline and steady aim. really pissed people off with my tactics of claymores.

kept getting harrier and chopper gunner but couldn't get to the nuke... missed out by 2 kills. :(

did that twice.

Thought about using Hardline Seb?? edit doh just seen you already use it :eek:

My current fav set-up is the M16 (I usually hate them but am doing good with it since teaking the sensitvity up) Scavenger, Hardline and Nijna...Rapes them! Do struggle sometimes with the M16 but im quite liking it at the mo.

I LOVE scavenger though...Lay claymore..shoot a guy get another Claymore..pop that down randomly then get the message "you killed so annd so" when im no where near someone :) Ahhhh that'l be by 10 odd claymores that are lying around! :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i think you can only put down two claymores at a time? see i use one man army so i can set my self up as a proper camper to f**k them off. it is so funny. got about 20 kills from claymores tonight.

i was using hardline btw.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF

did that twice.

I've never got a nuke, but that must be gutting.

Bumder With A Buffer
i think you can only put down two claymores at a time? see i use one man army so i can set my self up as a proper camper to f**k them off. it is so funny. got about 20 kills from claymores tonight.

i was using hardline btw.

Ahh really??!! I wondered why when I had one down and laid another, then another and went back to where I laid the first it wasn't there!! :( I just thought someone must of set it off without me knowing

Gay :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah when you lay the third the first one blows up. I've had the odd random kill from that too...and also killed myself lol. :eek:

I love killing someon just as im laying one in a doorway or something....they usually shoot me then my claymore gets them! lol's!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL otherwise the whole map would be full of claymores ;)

i've been trying ot get into other matches like domination and ground war but i like the tactics of sabotage. you have to be a team player too.

it is good as you get lots of time to get a nuke... but the 6 second respawning f***s it...

Bumder With A Buffer
I did wonder that! :eek:

See thats why my score is lower then a lot of others as I just play domination...I usally let the other guys do most of the capturing and pick people off...although I did change my tactics earlier and was doing f**king EVERYTHING on my team..capturing..killing, preventing etc etc...I hate playing with people like that :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
swapped back to the ak47 from m16 and it doesnt half use bullets when ya on a good streak, think scavenger is needed.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Silencers ruin most guns imo, unless your trying to be stealthy (in which case you should have ninja and cold blooded perks on) theres no need for them, they just reduce the range and damage. Even though the damage doesn't appear to go down on the weapon selection screen, shots that normally get a 1 shot kill with a sniper rifle, if you put a silencer on it its alot harder to get 1 shot kills.

AK

M240i
Silencers ruin most guns imo, unless your trying to be stealthy (in which case you should have ninja and cold blooded perks on) theres no need for them, they just reduce the range and damage. Even though the damage doesn't appear to go down on the weapon selection screen, shots that normally get a 1 shot kill with a sniper rifle, if you put a silencer on it its alot harder to get 1 shot kills.

The amount of times i've shot someone and there friend has been stood next to me and doesn't know.. it's amazing :D!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Withput going through the whole thread ...whats everyones gun of choice with perk combo?