ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Revels Mum & Sister
Got to love thesandyravage.
[YOUTUBE]IfTddBO1axw&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

LOL good vid. Funny the Spas should come up. We went Clay Pigeon shooting at the weekend and convinced a friend to bring along his section 1 SPAS 12 he uses for Pratical shotgun and slug matchs. Different to the one in the game it has a fixed stock and a pinned 2" choke to meet the length requirements in the UK.

He could not hit a barn door with the thing lol. I had a few rounds and and it is a heavy old beast. The old boys there were shooting some evils as well like he was the shooting pariah. They are actually dual mode so are Semi auto and Pump action. Pump is only really used for low pressure carts like tear gas and rubber bullet as they would not cycle the action otherwise in semi mode.

Some geeky facts for you ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
LOL good vid. Funny the Spas should come up. We went Clay Pigeon shooting at the weekend and convinced a friend to bring along his section 1 SPAS 12 he uses for Pratical shotgun and slug matchs. Different to the one in the game it has a fixed stock and a pinned 2" choke to meet the length requirements in the UK.

He could not hit a barn door with the thing lol. I had a few rounds and and it is a heavy old beast. The old boys there were shooting some evils as well like he was the shooting pariah. They are actually dual mode so are Semi auto and Pump action. Pump is only really used for low pressure carts like tear gas and rubber bullet as they would not cycle the action otherwise in semi mode.

Some geeky facts for you ;)

wtf are you babbling on about ian?

Golf 7R
^ What's that mate?

I'm currently rolling with:

Scar-H
Bling (with holographic site and FMJ)
Hardline
Steady Aim Pro
Claymore
Martydom
Killstreaks: Care Package, Predator and Chopper Gunner

More often than not ( and what i got the Nuke with )

M16A4 - ( Holographic site )

One man army pro
Stopping power pro
Steady aim pro

Killstreaks: Harrier strike ( 7 kills ) Chopper gunner ( 11 kills ) and obviously Nuke.

Mito Sportiva 135
Isn't it better to go with Bling and FMJ over stopping power though? My friend whose pretty good definitely thinks this is the way to go!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Isn't it better to go with Bling and FMJ over stopping power though? My friend whose pretty good definitely thinks this is the way to go!

on the 1887's yes.... but fmj dosent add any bullet damage, only adds the ability to pierce surfaces.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Been doing good of late, lot more challenges done, peks ect... Need to get some more pistol and shotgun challenges done tho!

Played a lot yesterday with Famas, god I love that gun with stopping power it really does do damage quick well!

Level 54 soon, getting there slowly but surely!

Skoda Fabia vRS
well i had a much better game with the SPAS last night, 9-0 which is my best yet, i had stopping power pro and steady aim pro, and ive stopped aiming with it aswell if you get what i mean, just hip firing

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I got a 22-3 last night just hip firing with the rafica. Awesome fun.

Fiesta ST-2
^^ so you can have it in your sleeve and it'll pop out! Na I think maybe it reachs to the shoulder/underarm to give support / reduce recoil?

^^ so you can have it in your sleeve and it'll pop out! Na I think maybe it reachs to the shoulder/underarm to give support / reduce recoil?

???? what you on about? thats pretty much exactly what i described. its not on some kind of inspector gadget system where you lift your arm and it pops out ready to go :S its like a brace that you press back into your shoulder to stop it kickin so much etc.

Fiesta ST-2
???? what you on about? thats pretty much exactly what i described. its not on some kind of inspector gadget system where you lift your arm and it pops out ready to go :S its like a brace that you press back into your shoulder to stop it kickin so much etc.

Obviously was a joke mate and you beat me to the answer by a few seconds...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Spent about 7 hours on MW2 yesterday fresh on the 4th Prestige got about 35 levles done.

Currently i'm doing cold blodded, scavenger only thing is it takes forever to take down enemy UAV planes, choppers and that, need to do 250 i think to complete the challange if i get bored going to do danger close get far as i can with that with my noob tubes, then on to my Bling which i havnt starterd yet

on the 1887 shotguns i've gone of them now not going to bother with them when i get to that stage

I'm really struggling with my kd ratio (0.71 at the moment and dropped from 1.00 recently too) ('burt tiptree' is my gamer tag on xbox, if you're interested).

Should I be concentrating on completing certain challenges and so on? I seem to have created certain classes now and just stick to them and I'm not levelling up particularly quickly (level 28 or something now).

Any helpful hints for someone who is undoubtedly a n00b would be good! Seem to get like 15:1 some maps, but then get absolutely caned on others, which just plummets my score - not consistent at all.

Fiesta ST-2
Working your way up to a high sensitivity, learning the maps, picking the right guns for each map and just raw skill ;)

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
lol does anyone use the masterkey shotgun attachment for the ar's? The range is crazy! must be twice if not more than the 1887's range, ive hit air support with it! Takes two or more hits at range to kill someone mind you but still fun.

^ What gun/perks are you currently using? ^

I tend to use the barrett a fair bit, with stopping power pro and bling (normal sight, heartbeat monitor).

I also use the top assault weapon quite a bit because of the lack of recoil (M4A1?) with the bling, red dot sight and nade launcher.

Secondary weapons on both of those are either the thumper or the AA41 shotgun.

Golf 7R
I came to the conclusion a long time ago that i'm no sniper! A few friends of mine insist on it, but they have very poor KD ratio. If you're not a decent sniper, it may be time to turn it in, and go assault rifle.

1.8 Civic EX
is it wrong that I'm now level 63 and I've never fired a single shotgun yet lol

Mainly used, FAMAS, the other 3 shot assault rifle (M something or other), 50 cal, Aug Uber or whatever it is (LMG)

Just started using the UMP and the RPD. Always used the Raffica as the second gun since it's been available.

Got my first nuke the other day on Afgan which i was quite chuffed with :)

Accuracy is about 26.8%, K/D is about 1.80 or something

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've tried the sniper rifles a few times, but i'm not very good, the game seems less exciting, i'd rather charge around with an assault rifle.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm 50/50 really, normally start every map with my snipe just to get those first few kills then switch to my L86 on Core and ACR on HC.

Maps like derailed, afghan, wasteland etc are made for sniping though, so its ashame to waste the opportunity lol.

Silenced sniper with Ninja pro and cold blooded pro on HC is ACE

Skoda Fabia vRS
I tend to use the barrett a fair bit, with stopping power pro and bling (normal sight, heartbeat monitor).

I also use the top assault weapon quite a bit because of the lack of recoil (M4A1?) with the bling, red dot sight and nade launcher.

Secondary weapons on both of those are either the thumper or the AA41 shotgun.

i really would stay away from sniping on these maps, none IMO are great and only a few you can actually do it a little and even then once you have killed a few they then know where you are, and the maps are so poor for sniping you have nowhere else to hide

i really would stay away from sniping on these maps, none IMO are great and only a few you can actually do it a little and even then once you have killed a few they then know where you are, and the maps are so poor for sniping you have nowhere else to hide

My skill is also going backwards!

Any recommendations for where to go then if you don't reckon sniping is the way forward?

I'm all at sea at the moment. Thought I had it sussed with what perks to use etc...

1.8 Civic EX
My skill is also going backwards!

Any recommendations for where to go then if you don't reckon sniping is the way forward?

I'm all at sea at the moment. Thought I had it sussed with what perks to use etc...

what level you at?

FAMAS + stopping power is a good start tbh, & a good machine pistol for the secondary weapon.

I also tend to do quite well with bling pro enabled, silencer + thermal site works well if you like to creep about rather than running about like a loon.

what level you at?

FAMAS + stopping power is a good start tbh, & a good machine pistol for the secondary weapon.

I also tend to do quite well with bling pro enabled, silencer + thermal site works well if you like to creep about rather than running about like a loon.

27 or something like that.

Haven't got the thermal sight on anything other than the Barrett :(

Mito Sportiva 135
My current setup seems to be working well, gives you a good medium to short range vision.

Scar H with Bling (Holographic sight and FMJ)
AA12 Shotgun with Grip
Claymore
Hardline
Steadyshot Pro
Martydom

Then for perks Care Package, Predator and Chopper Gunner.

Probably averaging a k/d ratio of about 1.2 now with this, although my first forays into Domination where I was running into get flags like a headless chicken severely ruined this early on...so clawing my way back up, still only on 0.66 though :( Win ratio is 0.92 though which isn't bad.