ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

what, plugging one end into the control, the other in your ear and then hang the other bit round your neck?? yeh. gona need a tea break half way through i think.....

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Wonder if there's going to golden guns in this one too, is some of you going to do the single player first then do the multiplyer? or get into multiplyer and start rack up the points?

E87 118d M Sport
single then multi.

watched the vid on gametrailers. the guy said there are 70 levels per prestige and actual gains for prestiging (not just a different emblem).

so if you prestige 10, there are 770 levels. LOL!!!!

i like the look of the madcatz new pad for mw2 with the 2 buttons on the back so you dont accidently knife while trying to aim like i always do lol

Motorbikes
I dont try and knife when I aim, but I move around so I may fall off a wall or ledge or something or sneak out from my cover without noticing :(

EDIT... sorry, when holding breath on sniper.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Can't wait, probably get this on the 360 as the connection on my PS3 is really crap.

Mountune Tractor
Think I'll book it off as well!

10 Quid say's XBL crashes.......

Well I remember when Modern Warfare came out, I played online that evening and there were 130,000 people on PSN. I've heard rumours that 1.4 million copies have been preordered world wide. Over a million on XB and 350,000 + on PS. Could be interesting.

Mountune Tractor
Done a bit more digging and there are unconfirmed reports that Modern Warfare sold 14 million games in 18 months when it was released! 14 million! Amazing.
Modern Warfare 2 is forecasted to sell the same amount in 2 months. OMFG.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've only done about 3 - 4 days playing on COD4 i'm no where near of skill to allot of those people who play it. I'm trying to get quit allot of play on it ready for this game.

That spec ops will be a challange, really like you and your mate can do it too

fourzerotwo (one of the MW2 devs) has given out the following info...

+ Game isn't delayed
+ Support from steam via VAC

- No Dedicated Servers, match making only ala Live.

I can't believe they are getting rid of dedicated servers on the PC :( I wonder if PB will eventually support it as well *cries at VAC*

Last edited:
  Facelift R53 Cooper S
Am i silly for not pre-ordering this?

i'm hoping to just walk into Tesco/Game/Asda and just pick up a copy, or is that naive?

Facelift R53 Cooper S
don't make me paranoid lol

if i was to pre-order now i would be at the back of the queue so might not get it on the day either :(

hmmmmmmm........