ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
Ak47 is awesome if ya know how to use it ; p. Just gotta adjust ya game a little by aiming low so it rises to there head and don't go for mad long shots. Very powerful but ya really need scavenger with it like the scar.

Oh I know how to use it kev I had it in fashionable gold on cod4 it was my main gun. Just seems the scar does it better though

Mito Sportiva 135
Since I got the SCAR, I haven't used any other gun at all really, all my classes just have alternate variations of it.

Having said that I've unlocked the ACR again so going to level that up a bit!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
64 kills with those killstreaks would be a piece of piss...plus, its domination, ive had games of domination where ive had over 100 kills...

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh I got like 35-40 for 2-4 deaths a few times. Considering there are only 75 kills available its pretty good. Especially when the other team go "woah that guy got 35-2!!!" or something.

My new killstreak setup is harriers, pavelow and chopper gunner. If you get to the 7 kills then you should be setup for some massive carnage! I only started this way 2 nights ago though so yet to get full advantage of it, probably work best in a longer Ground War or regular Domination game over TDM, but I know I can get a LOT of kills this way!

Having said that, last night I was AWFUL and was just dying every few seconds.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I have predator, harriers and chopper gunner. Can get good kills with those especially if no1 shoots ya harriers down. Might swap predator for pavelow like that guy said and see what happens.

Mito Sportiva 135
I got kicked out about 20% of my games last night, matchmaking sucks right now. I got rid of PRedator as it means time vulnerable and most the time you just get 1 kill, where as if you can just get 2 more kills yourself between the 3 types of air support you should get a lot more.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
[YOUTUBE]9kTJTTdseBc[/YOUTUBE]

LOL cracks me up... get to 7:51 ... It is kinda funny if you know the history and stories behind the questions and also the characters involved. But i was LOL for a long time.

Fiesta ST-2
Is it me or on that swedish video everytime he fires at someone they just ignore him and carry on walking past?! Noobs

Astra SRI/ Hornet
f**king lag was s**t last night, just switched it off. A whole clip each kill but funny that the other teams didn't have a problem when shooting me.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Few FB groups...

I'm leaving, it's me or COD!?... Hold on babe, I have a chopper gunner!

Girls think giving birth is hard, try playing COD with a laggy connection

182 Cup
I've seen playings fet 130 + on demolition search for the vids on youtube, basically youve got to have a 6 man party and all be working together to push into enemy spawn and basically spawn rape them. Do not plant the bomb until the last minute and this gives you a time extension then push push push again and repeat, its hard to do and takes alot of practice and a good team around you but quality to watch.

I think the guys that do it are killergod and guns4hire

Fiesta ST-2
f**king lag was s**t last night, just switched it off. A whole clip each kill but funny that the other teams didn't have a problem when shooting me.

Aye I had a hissy fit an chucked the headset and controller to the ground. I then took a cheese gratter too my face... Na but seriously out of 7 games last night I had 1 good connection.

Fiesta ST-2
I've seen playings fet 130 + on demolition search for the vids on youtube, basically youve got to have a 6 man party and all be working together to push into enemy spawn and basically spawn rape them. Do not plant the bomb until the last minute and this gives you a time extension then push push push again and repeat, its hard to do and takes alot of practice and a good team around you but quality to watch.

I think the guys that do it are killergod and guns4hire

I miss racking up 150+ kills on shipment :dapprove:

Well Im just about to go 3rd prestige and thinking of challenging myself by just using one weapon for the whole next prestige. My mate suggested going a whole presitige with a riot shield and a pistol lol!

Well Im just about to go 3rd prestige and thinking of challenging myself by just using one weapon for the whole next prestige. My mate suggested going a whole presitige with a riot shield and a pistol lol!
I did the whole of second with a SCAR-H, got really boring towards the end after unlocking EVERY challange as there's nothing to boost your score up to level 70 again. Got to about 58 and started using others.

182 Cup

Ump with silencer ftw

Used both Scar and UMP... these were my main classes:

Prestige - Scar-H
1st Prestige - UMP-45 & Tar-21
2nd Prestige - MP5-k & M16
3rd prestige - ???

I'm s**t at sniping, so thats out!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
how's everybody doing then? lol

i'll be on this fri and sat

has the lag been that bad like?

that video was well funny like esp from 7.51

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just got a very very very lucky nuke on sub base - domination and tgot accused of cheating!

I started off with the Famas + one man army and racked up 8 kills before calling in harrier ... got chopper gunner and only managed to make it up to 19 kills before it got shot down .. so back to the famas.. needed more ammo so used OMA to change class back to the famas... nu uh.. f*cked up and swapped to my sniper class intervention + magnum/tactical knife.. so i had to get the next 6 kills with the knife! .. bloody lucky!

Recorded the actual calling in of the nuke and some guy said "F*cking cheater, enjoy your perm VAC ban geordie"

.. it seems that because everyones left Mw2 and gone to BF2:BC? they assume anyone with a decent killstreak is cheatin! Played a few more rounds after that but teammates kept tryin to block me into corners so i couldnt "Cheat".. this game died tonight!!

Had a blast with the G18 on Headquaters, damn its good! I'm thinking of trying a whole prestige with that and a riot shield lol!