ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

AK

M240i
Just got the game winning kill with a throwing knife :D

I really wanna be able to use them good like the folk on YT...

AK

M240i
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RY9BLioRJe4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RY9BLioRJe4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Just got a 13 kill steak knifing in Favela, feels nice.

other guys called 'Broak'

i'd like to know what happens about these people
Had a few good games with you the other day, haven't played TDM in ages. Fiestec and Joshy Dee forgot their names on here were pretty good.

Clio 172
lol, those clips are awesome! i love my knifing class! throwing knife kills are well satisfying! got a few kill cams with a throwing knife now. love the tactical knife attachment too!

edit : my gamer tag is AlphaJab if anyone wants to add me (xbox 360).

Clio 182
Lol just been playing with some right clowns.....
Crying in the lobby shouting 'f**king camper'.......
Simply replied try and f**king find me then you child........
He left the lobby

Tbh, yes i do camp, dont see the point in giving it all hell for leather and getting killed all the time tbh

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
He left the lobby

Tbh, yes i do camp, dont see the point in giving it all hell for leather and getting killed all the time tbh

How s**t would the game be if everyone camped?

Clio 182
Lol, i know matey, but as mentioned a few times in the thread, those little f*****s with uber fast reactions and the f**king lag, camping helps me lol
Sometimes i run around like a headless chicken................ sometimes

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just got a 13 kill steak knifing in Favela, feels nice.

Had a few good games with you the other day, haven't played TDM in ages. Fiestec and Joshy Dee forgot their names on here were pretty good.

what's your psn?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i dont know what it is but past few days i've been really unlucky, getting killed left right and centre, maybe i've just started of a new Prestige i dont know but every time i turn my back BAM! dead getting a few deaths more than kills at the minute and my name pretty much at the bottom, which is rare at the minute for me. I'm normally top 3 at least

Tesla MP3 2021
Demolition is the future, so much fun.

Had a top game before on Skidrow, went 69 - 20 and planted the bomb at both flags, got mega points lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm getting messages of people for boosting lol, got one of this 9 year old on my list same surname as me, she wanted to go on free for all, and get your headset on and tac insertion she said and help me get a nuke lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i've been on fire the past 2 days, played about 15 games and i was top 3 in all but one. very unusual i'm normally average at best.

Clio 182
Been totally s**te on live tonight, nearly every game was laggy and when it wasnt as i saw someone and tried to shoot it began lagging again...

Plus there were the dickheads who didnt like the fact you owned them last game and then start team killing you when there on your side..

Thats my biggest gripe about MW2, the fact that if you have a dick on your team who team kills the kills count against you.... would like to see IW do something about it as it wasnt the same on COD4

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Playing with the most stupid clan ever before. Every map I ha chopper gunner out. Just got in a building, claymore and scavenger pro. The numbskulls came back time after time, was raking in the kills all night. Got my k/d ratio upto 1.84 because of them. Got the usual camping tw*t remarks in the lobby, but like I said to them, who's more stupid, me for camping or them lot for keep falling into the same trap? Idiots.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think the whole "reaction" thing isn't really an issue, or if it is it comes way down the list behind the following to make you a good player:

1. knowing the map
2. knowing where the good bits are to get cover and/or vantage point
3. knowing where the filter points are
4. knowing where the starting spawn points are, and where people are likely to move to from there (and then intercepting them)
5. once you have killed from, if the person is going to come back for you, knowing where to stand so you can see where he is coming

I would also say, as someone who used a silencer, it is also my main strategy to get as far away from my team as possible and get behind enemy lines, quite often I can take down 4 or 5 people at close-ish range before they know where it is coming from.

DCi
i think the most important thing to do is not to just rambo your way and expect to kill everyone.

if you can get the knack of predicting what people are going to do then you can work from there.

it is especially funny if someone has seen you and they are chasing you around a large object in circles (eg a dumpster) it's quite easy to predict if they are going to change direction and get behind them imo

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If you play away from your team you tend to go without a kill for too long as the other team are looking for them and you will find the other team will spawn behind you and ya won't get any1.
Here's a trick ya might already know or not, when ya have a predator missile wait for a uav then when the enemy have been killed and they all spawn drop it on all of them. Lol I got 5 last night from 1, a mate got all 6.

i think the most important thing to do is not to just rambo your way and expect to kill everyone.

This is why I am currently "HATING" MW2, too many one man heroes running about with marathon and tactical knives, or other combinations of perks guns (shotguns in particular) and running off by themselves.

MW1 never had this, IMO it was much more tactical and team playing that would win, and when it came down to it, if you were good on MW1, it was because you were good. (eg. acog sniping, etc.)

In MW2 even s**t players can be good with the perks/guns set up right.
(And by no means am I a s**t player, I am very good at adapting which I feel is key in this game)

Mountune Tractor
He left the lobby

Snap.
Infact I prefer camping now JUST to piss people off even more.
Starting to get bored with this game now though, probably cause I've done 8 days on it.
Used to play everyday but it's lost it's appeal now, I will go back on properly when the new maps come out.

E90
Any plans for a zombie level on this?? I agree I am getting bored, and only seem to play the same fcuking maps all the time, can't remember the last time I played some of em.

I quite like the thought of having to fight off a load of zombies :)