ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger side complete hub

Renault clio sport
Please help!!
i have been informed by my mechanic that I have been driving around in a death trap :/ the passenger side of my clio sport 2007 hub is gone, they said I need a complete hub as long as the ball is in perfect condition and they said as it comes in a complete kit I need to get it from a mail dealer which is looking to be £200 + I was due to sell the car on Sunday so this is a bit of a blow! I need help with getting these parts cheaper and any help would be extremely helpful! Thanks
​adele

SQ5
Whats the problem? The hub can't go otherwise you would have no wheel attached to your car.

Sound's like you need a ball joint or full wishbone arm to me.

Mk3's are different.

car_photo_338011_25.jpg

Renault clio sport
Just spoke to the garage and he said its the ball joint but he said you can't just get the ball joint as it only comes as a complete kit and only from a mail dealer
​thanks

Same problem on mine, you need a new Hub Carrier as there is no way to just replace the ball joint. Around £200 from the dealers.

Renault clio sport
Gutting! Thanks for all your help tho, guess I have no choice but to pay top whack!
​Good luck