ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger side brake stuck on

Impreza WRX
Hey guys, found out this morn that my brake is jammed on, and thats why my car has been pulling to the left when braking.

Will use this as an excuse now to upgrade to Brembo discs, and get some new pads.

Does this sound like it will solve the issue? Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to the mechanical side of things!

Cheers, Paul

Iceberg Ph1
The sliding bolts from the caliper to the carrier could need re-greasing, had to do mind to stop them from binding on the fronts a while back

Westy. MX5
I don't think Paul6 is interested at all in a bit of diy, probably because of the nice weather. Yeh, take it to the garage mate.

Impreza WRX
Had a look at the guide, very helpful, didn't know the pads would be so easy to change, will be doing them myself from now on. Not over confident on the disc part though.

Cheers guys