ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parts online?

Hey guys. I bought an '02 Clio a couple of weeks ago, my very first car. Lovin' it so far. I'll have pics soon if you guys are interested, but I was just wondering, do you guys know anywhere to get parts online?

I bought it second hand, and the hazard light switch is broken. I pressed it in, but it won't turn off, so at the moment, it's just held in with an old Tax disk haha :D

Also, the renault caps for the middle of the alloys weren't on it and I didn't realise until after I'd bought it. Is there anywhere I could buy these online?

Cheers :D

Monaco 172
Errm I would have a good look round on Ebay, you can pick up a hazard switch no problem from there and im pretty sure I have seen plenty of centre caps to.

I know you say 'online' but the hazard switch you could get from a scrapyard for pennies easily if you find the same mk. clio as yours.

Centre caps either Ebay, or sometimes they pop up in the for sale section on here, or you can post a thread in the wanted section asking. you have to be a full member though. (plus you can pick up loadsa other nice stuff for your clio if you do :) )

Full member? :{ I've already registered. Do I have to do something else? ;o

Haha, Paddy. I'm Irish. All the scrap yards here are run by pikeys. I'd rather pay a couple of quid extra for a hazard switch than go into the middle of a pikey scrap yard :p

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
To be a full member you need to pay £10, you get access to everything then,

To do this go to Ucercp on the top, then down the left hand side it will say subscriptions etc, in there and pay up