ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parting shots of the RB

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Now that I have finally got the Clio looking its best and ready for sale i thought id share some photos of how its now looking.

Just had the headlights and wheels refurbished this week and eventually got round to putting the skoda splitter on.

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Awesome, love a clean RB. Mine hasn't even been cleaned in nearly a year now lol.

Yeah this didn't see much loving over the winter but over the summer I've had every sorted on it to how I wanted when I bought it.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Good to meet you Rob. I need to have a good think this week and ill possibly make the (5 hour) round trip back up! :astonished:

Same to you mate, and nice ST aswell! Hope the return journey wasn't to bad.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Well the clio was sold yesterday and taken away. Gutted to see it go tbh, it was a fantastic car and never let me down in nearly three years of ownership!

Sold it to a localish guy so hope he looks after is well.

Here it is with it's replacement that I also picked up yesterday...

cb334c7722b6dd2a28d42ad281f1f77f.jpg