ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

part number

renault clio cup 172
have been given the part number 7700 426 693 R for a set of rear shock for a clio 172 2.0 but when have done a search a dont seem to see this number anywhere can someone please confirm if the part number is an old one and is right and will fit mines.. thanks.

8200681125 are 172 cup rear shocks

Flol crappy renault!!!

These were the numbers i got for them off another Renault worker (wests)

172 ph2 rear shocks - 8200662257
172 cup rear shocks - 8200662257
182 rear shocks - 8200681128

Whats going on Adam have you all got your own secret codes?;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The Cup ones are different to 172 Ph2s...as I found out when my old shock dropped it load in the middle of a tyre fitting place...Oops :eek:

I went to Cliospares (Now Four Ashes) nr. Wolves and they got them in for me.

www.renparts.co.uk
The Cup ones are different to 172 Ph2s...as I found out when my old shock dropped it load in the middle of a tyre fitting place...Oops :eek:

I went to Cliospares (Now Four Ashes) nr. Wolves and they got them in for me.

we used to be cliospares now called renparts, four ashes is a completely different company to us. And he has now got the shocks from us :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
we used to be cliospares now called renparts, four ashes is a completely different company to us. And he has now got the shocks from us :)

Sorry Kat. It was what they were called a fair few years ago (Hence why I said 'Near Wolves') and this other company in no way, shape or form compares to you guys (think this may even be before you guys were created)...yes I am THAT old! ;)