ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot kit - adaptor needed?

RB 182
Ive had Parrot kits in my previous Clios, but for some reason I'm sure they needed a loom adaptor, but I can't find one in my bag of wires, so I plugged it in without, but no sound. Can someone confirm that a wiring loom adaptor is required before I order one!

Thanks

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I had a ck3000 th parrot loom went inbetween the radio and the normal factory wiring plugs.

Ive had Parrot kits in my previous Clios, but for some reason I'm sure they needed a loom adaptor, but I can't find one in my bag of wires, so I plugged it in without, but no sound. Can someone confirm that a wiring loom adaptor is required before I order one!

Thanks

Nope. Straight in on these mate.

Clio 182
Mk3 onwards need a 2 harness as they are quadlocks- im presuming you have a mk2 if you've already plugged it in as these have standard iso, have you checked that all the plugs are connected tightly and none of the pins have been damaged? Does the stereo mute out when the parrot is active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk