ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot CK3100

Monaco 172
Hello,

Ive searched and searched but can't seem to find the right answer.

I bought a CK3100 off a friend with a Evo 7. It was fittied to an aftermarket headunit and the wiring harness is standard ISO. It's a straight fit with all the Renault plugs.

Ive literally just plugged everything in and tried it. The Parrot powers up and connects with my phone but doesn't come through the stereo. Anyone have any ideas? Will I need a specific wiring harness or is it a simple case of changing some of the wires around.

By the looks of it, none of the 'mute' wires are connected to anything. Could is be the problem?

It worked fine in the Evo.

Thanks in advance!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Just literally fitted my CK3100 20 minutes ago, Mute 1,2 and 3 were not connected on mine but the mute function still works so there must be another one already in the ISO so that's not your problem.
Eveything works fine on mine just plugging the iso in.
If you turn the knob to e.g Settings does it shout that at you or not at all? If not I can only guess Evo man as I'll call him has changed the wires?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Just literally fitted my CK3100 20 minutes ago, Mute 1,2 and 3 were not connected on mine but the mute function still works so there must be another one already in the ISO so that's not your problem.
Eveything works fine on mine just plugging the iso in.
If you turn the knob to e.g Settings does it shout that at you or not at all? If not I can only guess Evo man as I'll call him has changed the wires?

this ^

mine fitted real easy as above had it years great bit of kit:approve:

Clio 182 Cup
On some vehicles you have swap round 2 of the leads for it to work through the stereo. I cannot remember which ones they are though, just google the Evo setup and you will find out.

Monaco 172
Yeah I've swapped the red and the orange round as I've read.

The guy I bought it off didn't fit it, he bought the car with it in and didn't want it any more. It doesn't 'shout' settings when i go onto settings like it should. I might just buy a new wiring loom for it and hope for the best.

Monaco 172
I've turned it on and right up in the settings. In fact I've turned all the volumes right up just in case.

I can connect my phone up to it and make a call but the headunit doesn't mute and no sound comes out. It has a yellow wire that I assume should go to either mute 1 2 or 3 but I've tried connected to all 3 and nothing happens. What colour is Renaults mute wire?

Cheers

it doesnt affect it, what does the display have on it when you make a call? A speaker symbol with a line through it?

Monaco 172
Nope it has a signal one and a speaker (but no line through it) and then the length of call on the main bit.