ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paintless dent removal costs.....

E36 M3. 182
Hi everyone, I have numerous small dents in the sides of my car (approx 5 per side, mostly small round ones with a couple of bigger ones) None have broken the paint, so I am considering getting them pulled out. Does anyone know what the going rate is for such work? Do these guys charge per dent, or by the hour etc... Any advice welcomed.

Steve.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Really need to ring them, companies charge depending of size, location of dent, also franchises can differ in rates

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I paid £60 and he did about 3 dents....one of them was mahousive.

Did a good job as well...

(£60 was his min call out fee)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are you going to CSS? As I think the dent removal team who were there last year are reattending. Did good work.

Problem is that some charge dependant on panel or dent...so make sure you have price first. Mine for rear 3/4 panel cost £35 for a big gouge and he's made it look better.

Its your call...but consider lads at CSS as they had a good number of cars and I didnt hear anyone slate their work. :)

inferno 182.
anyone near newbury area is welcome to pm me regarding painless dent removal! i pmed my area rep regarding this as i run a bodyshop and our dent guy is the best out there! he charges per panel! an example would be if you had 4 or 5 car park dents in your drivers door it would be £45 per panel plus vat! he can prob do a few cash and lose the vat if asked nice!
i will have a chat with him!
pm if anyone interested and i will get back to you!
could any admin give atouba a punt up the but please as i did offer this service to all you guys!!!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
Frazer at Headley Bodyshop is also very good for this, based in Newbury (He possibly uses the same as the guys at Auto-Crash) - I know it's a mobile guy that tends to work for most of the bodyshops but I usually just get a price to have the whole car done, if it's a few on each door / quarter it's about £100 or so.

anyone near newbury area is welcome to pm me regarding painless dent removal! i pmed my area rep regarding this as i run a bodyshop and our dent guy is the best out there! he charges per panel! an example would be if you had 4 or 5 car park dents in your drivers door it would be £45 per panel plus vat! he can prob do a few cash and lose the vat if asked nice!
i will have a chat with him!
pm if anyone interested and i will get back to you!

could any admin give atouba a punt up the but please as i did offer this service to all you guys!!!

Tried to pm you but your box is full. Do you still have the guy's details please?