ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted my brake calipers pink, spacers fitted, headlights corrected

Looking for 182
Only kidding, I did them silver.

Before (brake disc looks like that because I'd just washed the car)

They look quite silver here, they were worse in person:

1VdFc.jpg

After:

RGdw1.jpg

ZO8vb.jpg

I also sorted my headlights out, didn't quite get a perfect finish because I got lazy with the sanding, it does look better though.

Before:

bTSa6.jpg

XQUEZ.jpg

After:

fVGZI.jpg

I planned to fit my spacers today, only managed to do the front though because I couldn't get one of my locking wheel nuts off the rear wheels. So I'm having to order a replacement key before I can add the rears.

Before:

3tEQa.jpg

After:

Foppb.jpg

bJjFp.jpg

It's scrubbing a bit when I hit a dip in the road at speed, not sure what to do about that though!

Looking for 182
30mm (15mm each side) FK spacers from Venom Motorsport. I've got 16mm (8mm each side) ready to go on the back when I get the replacement wheel lock. I'll also paint the rear calipers when I do that. They're tiny so shouldn't take long :)

Headlights could be better, but they're much improved over what it was like before.

I was going to polish the car as well, I started the bonnet then realised that life is too short. I'm done with hand washing my car now, it's too boring.

Looking for 182
Finally got the bloody locking wheel nut off and fitted the rear spacers in the pouring rain.

Before:

3y5HB.jpg

hBKrS.jpg

After:

z1gj2.jpg

It's subtle, but it is better.

My retrimmed wheel is also on its way to me :D