ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted inlet manifold

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Hi there have got abit of a project going on lately but won't go into that. But I have been trying to do my own touch on a though things and I decided to give it a try to paint my inlet on 172.
I didn't care what it turned out like but I thought it was worth a shot.

Right sorry about this but I carnt seem to upload straight pictures so URL follows.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/madm4tt1/Snapbucket/1DBB5AA7.jpg

Comments welcome good or bad

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I like the look of that you will have to get a picture of the engine bay once its fitted

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Test heat resistant spray but hammerite smoth yellow on the renault sport but with abit of look will hold.
And yes will get a pic up of engine bay once all up and running

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I do like the grey and yellow it works well,
are you going to carry the theme through the rest of the engine bay, or just leave it at that?

1.2 daily +172 ph1
I've painted all the inlet bolts smooth yellow to but I'll see how it goes was thinking of starting on my gear box whilst it's out the car but time is an issue. With all this latly with working on the car also

Evo 8 MR
I've painted all the inlet bolts smooth yellow to but I'll see how it goes was thinking of starting on my gear box whilst it's out the car but time is an issue. With all this latly with working on the car also

Whilst the box is out you may aswell take the time to paint it, it will smarten up the engine bay if you paint everything to a scheme. Make sure you degrease it first though.

1.2 daily +172 ph1
Lol that half the battle tbf it seems like who Eva had this engine before completely missed the oil cap when filling up with oil there is a load of greacy crap everywhere spent more time cleaning lol