ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Job Touch Up

Here's a couple of before and after pics of the damage some muppet did to my pride and joy and as usual no note on the window to say sorry heres my number.

Before
P1010133.gif

[P]

After visiting a bodyshop in Edinburgh.
P1010139.gif

Happy i got it done and looks great but miffed at the £125 i had to pay for some persons inability to manouvre their car without hitting someone elses.

Rich said:
Nice to see it fixed. Did the do a local repair or paint the whole bumper?

It was a local repair. The guy said that because there was a good line (the curved edge that sweeps down to the fog light) to define the edge he didnt need to do the whole bumper.

All in all very pleased.

I have a bit at the back that some other fool (put lightly) has done me while they were parking and suprise surprise they too drove off without admiting to the fact. However, the whole back bumper needed done so i didnt bother with it. Since the scrtach only about 2 inches long by an inch high. Again it has gone through the pinat and laquer if thats the coatings as i can feel the hollow. Decided it wasnt worth the money to get it done and have some other t**t hit me again.

Golf R/Leon FR
seems expensive for just that although it looks like a good job, i got quoted £50 at my local bodyshop when that happend to me.

glad its sorted :)

Garf172 said:
seems expensive for just that although it looks like a good job, i got quoted £50 at my local bodyshop when that happend to me.

glad its sorted :)

I am happy with the price as the result was fantastic and they matched the blck gold pearlesent well.

chips away were quoting me £170 for a local repair no where near as extensive as what i got.

Also i didnt want my car to get ragged by some schister ....and thought if these guys do ferarri's and porsches etc etc then they might just about be good enough to take car of my car :) mileage on my motor came back as i gave it to them. :)