ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0325 & P0130 - missfire now.

Ok done the alternator/aux belt etc all back together, now getting the above error codes.

Haven't checked the spark plugs/leads etc yet. Will be the first thing tomorrow morning.

But really my question is would a knock sensor & pre lambda cause a misfire? Idles rough and when you rev it engine light flashes.

'll check the lambda voltages tomorrow with my scan tool, I was under the impression that it should sit between 0.1 and 0.9v

hmm well plug number one is very black and they are quite worn 1.1/1.3mm gap, they need changing anyway so ordered some more.
if that doesn't change it then will look at possibility of an injector. lead etc..

20130426_094436.png

Just for anyone who may be searching in future.

Changed spark plugs, cleared fault codes = no different

P0304 - Cylinder 4 missfire detected - funnily enough the black plug above was in cyl 4.

Checked injectors for resistance.

1,2,3 = 14.6/14.5 - bang on specification.

injector 4 = 11.6

So have ordered a set of recon's, will chuck the duff one out get the other ultrasonicly cleaned and keep them as spares. But im fairly sure its an injector fault now.

As i cant edit, ill update again for anyone else searching who may find this useful.

ordered a set of injectors chucked them on, car seemed better, then threw missfire cyl 4 again...

Checked leads, didnt look like id clicked on cyl 4 properly, anyway switched lead 3 and 4 to see if the misfire would disappear/change to cyl 3 getting a bit annoyed at this point.

Anyway car seems ok now. May replace the leads at somepoint anyway as they seem a bit warn.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
P0130 is a lambda fault as i used to get this on mine all the time even after changing HT Leads, Coil Pack & Plugs, As soon as i changed my Cat to Manifold join kit with a OE renault one the fault has never been back.