ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P!$$£D 0FF

Reno are so crap!!should have been picking my new v6 last friday,then they tell me the 28th october,now i have had a phone call today telling me that its been put back till 4th november:mad: cant believe it!!!....I signed up for the car on the 21st may,and ive paid for it as well,cant believe ive had to wait so f**king long.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

The thing that would p1ss me off most about that is that the money is sat in Renaults bank account making interest for them not you!!

be prepared for a longer wait mate - renault said the
launch date was end of sept 2003 - ive heard the 1st
batch are assigned to special order. i bet your looking
at more like dec / jan. i originally ordered one in feb this
year and i got told this info from a renault uk rep. so
i ordered a mk 1 and got it a bit cheaper ( bad decision )

Im going to wait until next year before I actively contact renault about a new v6, at least by then they might be able to tell me delivery times that are not make believe. plus it gives me the time to save up the money to buy one or change my mind.

Clio v6

Good idea Tony. Wait and order or wait for the car you want ( better car or not )

PS.

Fully paid for? Whos getting interest on 27k while your waiting?

Broadbean, itll be well worth the wait. Renault certainly seem to mess the punters about but just think, at the end of it youll have one of the nicest looking cars on the road at your disposal! Im jealous...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nah 27k on a v6 is a good investment... how many other v6s do you see on the road.. bit of exclusivity.

I second that - EVOs are everywhere and because they have dropped in price there are too many scallies driving them. Used to be my fav but not anymore. Lotus Exige please :devilish: