ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oz f1 owners inside please.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Silver, mine are black but they are only winter wheels so I did them DIY styleee.

WOuld only ever have silver wheels on my car for the summer, everything else looks chavvy* IMO.

*With the exception of 2118's in white/anthra

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
These were only on my 172 for 3 days :dapprove:

033a201a.jpg

Silverstone002.jpg

Actually quite like these wheels. Wasn't sure before but this thread has convinced me that I'd have some :)

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
Ziiga,

What is the diffuser off on the rear of your car? have you anymore pictures? Sorry to crash the thread.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just got a set of F1s and looking for what colour to do them as well also does anyone have a price for good tyres on 15s??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
F1s look awesome can't wait to get mine on :)

What size spacers to use on the rears for a PH2??

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Ive got 15" F1's and mine seem to look too small within the wheel arch, what size tyres do you all use when fitting to a ph2 ??

Jay

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
None. Make sure they are the ph1 oz f1 not just oz f1 - the latter are uglier, IMO.

They are PH1 F1s I think come with centre caps and all that?

And you say no spacers but do they look too far into the arch without them??

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
They are PH1 F1s I think come with centre caps and all that?

And you say no spacers but do they look too far into the arch without them??

Having the same problem mate, my rears look too far into the arch so would be interesting to know.