ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outside Temperature sensor

Low 'n' Slow
I parked on a main road yesterday and pushed my passenger wing mirror in so it wouldn't get bumped or knocked. When i got back in the car it seems i've done something to the outside temperature sensor

2010-01-17-093755.jpg

I wish it was that hot.
Does anyone know what i may have done?
To access the temperature sensor do i just clip the mirror cover off?
Does anyone have a part number for the sensor if its bust?

Cheers

keg

theres alot of these gone like this recently by the sounds of it french cars dont like cold weather after a bit the temp guage will vanish mine has now :(

Low 'n' Slow
yeah the temprature display has vanished now. I never thought i would be that bothered about not having it, but its nice to have a rough idea how cold/warm it is :eek:

Low 'n' Slow
temprature is back on now displaying 40+ again

will try and have a look at it this weekend and let you know how i get on

Clio 182
haha mine did this in the summer, could never be botherd fixing it to be honest. i bought the car to drive not tell the temp! :D

Low 'n' Slow
i wasn't to bothered after the temprature reading vanished from the screen, but now its back its just annoying me. I'd rather it was gone than showing 40+