ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outside my office today... A3 with a difference

All i can say is epic... And first one ive ever seen in the flesh!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348210878.584118.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348210901.737891.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348210922.985320.jpg

Bad morning for me... Had no more than 2hours sleep due to not leaving the office last night! .... Its an a1 and me going mad... But epic car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Love them... the only A1 I'd have.

Saw it at Le Mans in June. It looked great in the LM livery.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Love it haven't theses all sold out? I'd love you have ago in one.

182 Cup, Camaro Z28
nice looking car actually, shame it's in recession white as all other audi's, and bet it's a diesel too...and has stupid day time LED running lights.....
ooopppp...sorry may have gone on an audi rant... :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's certainly an A3 with a difference. By quite a way!

nice looking car actually, shame it's in recession white as all other audi's, and bet it's a diesel too...and has stupid day time LED running lights.....
ooopppp...sorry may have gone on an audi rant... :D

IIRC this is the new Quattro with the TT lump in it circa 250bhp ;)

Basically LHD only at the moment, for sale in Europe. But if it has enough interest they'll manufacture them in RHD and bring it to UK shores.

All I can say is, I want one.... :)

Astra Twintop
Love it.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Usual responses of "you can get a clio for "xxxx" have already appeared.

Audi's are in a totally different class to anything Renault can offer.

Love these I sat in number 1 at good wood fos. My fav Audi :eek:

Just found out a mates step dad has bought one! Apparently the numbering is a bit missleading! Its corrects theres on 333 of them, but every thinks they have been in number 1! However all the a1 are actually numbered 1 of 333

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Just found out a mates step dad has bought one! Apparently the numbering is a bit missleading! Its corrects theres on 333 of them, but every thinks they have been in number 1! However all the a1 are actually numbered 1 of 333

that's something i didn't know, think would of been a better touch to give them all individual numbers, like trophy etc