ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our New RB 200 :)

RB 200
..so basically ..we picked this up on wednesday .. and i gave it a quick snow foam/wash today ... didn't have time to polish it but it still came up canny ... just need to get that yellow and black sticker off the back ;) before EVERYONE says it :p
its a huge jump from the 1.4 rep... and its an amazing car..

pretty much wanted the full fat comfort with the cup chassis - Recaros (bad back=no good)

heres some pics :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I actually thought the Recaros were more comfy and supportive than the standard seats... once you got your arse over the massive bolstering. Lol

RB 200
haha i can't get away with them... ironically i've got 2 racing blue cobra moicos in the garage that i bought and never even bothered putting in the 197 rep.... sat on them a few times and gave me back ache ... you got your UR yet chris?

MG ZR 1.8
It looked so lush when me and Adam got there last night!
What a brilliant purchase.
The colour I want mine in.. Lucky bugger.

Anyway was good to see you an Rachel last night :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
haha i can't get away with them... ironically i've got 2 racing blue cobra moicos in the garage that i bought and never even bothered putting in the 197 rep.... sat on them a few times and gave me back ache ... you got your UR yet chris?

End of May. Factory build. :dapprove:

RB 200
Awhh boo ... at least you get a month and a half of excitement .... actually .. no ..... god i was a pain in the arse waiting 2 days while we transferred it from huddersfield to newcastle .... it'll be like hell!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Congrats on the new car, Although I strongly dislike Racing blue on anything other than a 182.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, love the 200s in RB.

Was going to warn you that everyone will call you a cnut for sticking with the very adequate standard chairs...but seems plenty have made that point already.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
I actually thought the Recaros were more comfy and supportive than the standard seats... once you got your arse over the massive bolstering. Lol

+1
took a r27 out for a test drive last week, I get a bad back now and again but found them really comfy.

Plus being able to adjust them with the twist knob instead of the stupid lever I've got in my 133 ( don't know what the normal 197 seats use ) I could set them up perfectly.

lovely car btw

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dunno if i want a cup spoiler or not hmmmmm

No. No you do not.

GT spoiler. Done.

It's a common misconception that you can't fit the GT spoiler without replacing the whole tailgate.

You can though, it's just moulded to the existing lip like any other spoiler.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
GT Spolier. Perfect IMO.

6686178105_985221b28a_b.jpg

RB 200
hmm yeaa might just leave it haha ... i constantly have this urge to just go out and drive haha .. love it!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
No. No you do not.

GT spoiler. Done.

It's a common misconception that you can't fit the GT spoiler without replacing the whole tailgate.

You can though, it's just moulded to the existing lip like any other spoiler.

RUK have confirmed many times that it's different tailgates.

Mercedes C320!
Hey James...

Congrats on the new car! I am still loving mine after two months...You wont regret it! I just had mine remapped by ktec and the difference is amazing!

I personally can't see what the obsession is with the Recaros, I think you made a wise decision not choosing the them, plus the more i look at them, the more i am glad i have the leather! I think the yellow inserts look horrible! Have you got the leather package or just the standard clothe?

Enjoy it mate and take it easy... ;)

RB 200
Hey James...

Congrats on the new car! I am still loving mine after two months...You wont regret it! I just had mine remapped by ktec and the difference is amazing!

I personally can't see what the obsession is with the Recaros, I think you made a wise decision not choosing the them, plus the more i look at them, the more i am glad i have the leather! I think the yellow inserts look horrible! Have you got the leather package or just the standard clothe?

Enjoy it mate and take it easy... ;)

:D yep! Tons of fun! I love the thing!! Shame there's never any at the few meets we have up here to compare them...
Whats the remap details then? Much BHP increase? Was it expensive?
Just got cloth... To be honest I really like the seats, there cool. And comfy :)... Mind you, can't find anything that'll get Rachel's makeup out of the things haha!

Love driving this car though... Its rapid!

GTD, Lupo
  RB 200
Haha my 197 rep has one and I love it ... But not sure if I should bother drilling a hole in my tailgate haha

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I love RB on the 20, was never a massive fan then i saw one in the flesh the other day and it was stunning as is yours.

Its been tried many times and all i have seen have failed. I have seen a GT boot lid on ebay and you can see the recess that is cut away to allow for the spoiler to be fitted. Plus the holes for the light.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C..._CarParts_SM&hash=item5d328ef5ba#ht_664wt_997

So it is, yeah!

I'm even more glad I ordered it from the factory now then!

Lee

BMW M2C
I couldn't really see how it's fitted when I looked at mine. It sits higher than the top of the boot lid, but there's obviously some work that has to go on to get it to fit where the brake light sits.

Where do they cut the recess Gorms?

You can thank me at CSS Chris. :approve: