ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park BTCC Sunday 5th June

172 Cup
Hi guys,

I go to Oulton for the BTCC every year and wondered if there was anyone else going, would be good to get a few cars down there!

Will

Edit: I realise its FCS so there might not be a lot of up take but I won't miss out on my annual trip to Oulton!

Last edited:
  182 cup
You can go where ever you like. There are a few entry points and you are free to roam the eitire enclosure

172 Cup
Yea its good for parking in groups, loads of space, get there early you could park loads of cars in a row, I saw about 20 astra vxr's in a row once! I usually park on the grass looking onto Cascades.

Clio 172
I get back from holiday on the sunday morning at 1am. So aslong as i have no delays etc then im hoping to be there. Was gonna go FCS but can't be arsed with the big drive to Rockingham after no sleep lol

Golf GTD Mk7
9-5 then. Should be good. Oulton is a cracking track too, so cliocup should be nice and dodgem like :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I'm going, me and the boss are treating a garage customer of ours (3 mechanics) to a day out there :)

172 Cup
Where's everyone meeting Sunday then??

I'm keen to get in there early so what time do people what to meet? If everyone is coming from different directions we could meet up near the circuit at the Oakmere shell garage CW8 2DX? Its not far from the circuit but has some space behind the shop to park?

Gutted. Can't make it due to prepping for lemans and basically not having enough dough to fork out on it. First time I've missed it at oulton for 4 years now :(

ITV4 it is!

Was testing on this week btw and I had a good half hour chat with tony hughes (NGTC Avensis) found out some top info and thouroughly nice chap)