ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oulton park 31.10.12 ph1 videos

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Good videos considering the camera price. Lol at that bmw coming off, glad you got that. Idiots in the rx7 and lancia :(

Ph1 T
Yeah happy with the camera for what it was,,

Car was running faultlessly tbf really happy with it can't wait for cams in new year (February)

Always get a few idiots dan if someone's quicker than me ill happily move over

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Guy in the lancia did exactly the same with me too!!. Dan what was the site called that took the pro pictures?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Guy in the lancia did exactly the same with me too!!. Dan what was the site called that took the pro pictures?

Xtreme Sports Photography.

I was there in the yellow Punto, had a quick glance through your vids but couldn't see myself lol! I had trouble with the light blue MG ZR, slow round the corners, blocking me on some straights and when he did move over he was still at 100% throttle meaning I just ended up sat next to him going the same speed. I guess most of you guys didn't have that issue though :p

Hunted down...

XOX_0014.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah yeah i remember your car. Was it your first time there? Only ask as you had one of the x stickers on.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Javelin's website has a link to the photographer.

I had issues with a silver Elise. Caught him in corners but was neck and neck on straights.

Think he may have been a novice though, i'll use full beams next time.

Think Dan was behind me for half a lap while Elise driver wouldn't move.

Ph1 T
Javelin's website has a link to the photographer.

I had issues with a silver Elise. Caught him in corners but was neck and neck on straights.

Think he may have been a novice though, i'll use full beams next time.

Think Dan was behind me for half a lap while Elise driver wouldn't move.

Yeah i remember the elise the next time i was out and he was in front of me i made sure i was past him coming out of cascades ;) think its on one of the vids actually.

I also full beemed a few i think when there just being nobs

Ph1 T
Xtreme Sports Photography.

I was there in the yellow Punto, had a quick glance through your vids but couldn't see myself lol! I had trouble with the light blue MG ZR, slow round the corners, blocking me on some straights and when he did move over he was still at 100% throttle meaning I just ended up sat next to him going the same speed. I guess most of you guys didn't have that issue though :p

Hunted down...

XOX_0014.jpg

Was your punto a turbo?

Audi A5
good vids mate, looks like you've good pace, bet a few people were getting pissed off ;)

i'd love to do oulton but its 250 miles away :( maybe next year.

Ph1 T
good vids mate, looks like you've good pace, bet a few people were getting pissed off ;)

i'd love to do oulton but its 250 miles away :( maybe next year.

cheers yeah car was running well seemed sharpish out there

Ill not be going back for a while now took me 3 hours to get home which is annoying when youve been driving since 5am lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Ah yeah i remember your car. Was it your first time there? Only ask as you had one of the x stickers on.

I thought the hgt was turboed. My mistake, its not. The older ones were though.

Third time round Oulton, I'll leave the novice stickers off til I visit a different track now.

Yeah an NA 1.8. There was an older turbo'ed GT there too, the guy said it was overheating though lol.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
cheers yeah car was running well seemed sharpish out there

Ill not be going back for a while now took me 3 hours to get home which is annoying when youve been driving since 5am lol

We hit traffic too. Left Oulton at 5, walked in house at half 9.

Premier Inn next time.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Well if were playing top trunps. I broke down on the way home, a lead connecting the alternator corroided and left with me broken down, steamed up and nothing working lol, All sorted now though

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I must apologise Dan, in that last vid you were behind me for quite a bit and I didn't move. Sorry.