ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oulton park 2-11-07 vids

williams and trophy
aye nowt major, few scratches, small split in both wing and bumper...drove home ok lol

must have a look at the rear brakes tho ;)

williams and trophy
bit too much bias. but the session before i hit the tyres...yes.completely wiped the tyre wall out lol, if you look at this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q3YhVoT164E

youl notice a loud bang just comin out of druids on the upchange to 4th on the last lap. dont know wot it was, but the brakes were definately worse after that lol, the o/s/r now no longer works.

williams and trophy
dont think th tyres helped much either tbh. the same pe2s that did spa..lol.

but yeah.im gettin older...comes to us all lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
dont think th tyres helped much either tbh. the same pe2s that did spa..lol.

but yeah.im gettin older...comes to us all lol.

I'd love to do oultons, but i think the vee would struggle with the chicanes! Not nimble enough!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
there is that! But it was the same at cadwell, the mk1's were nippy through the forest section.

I'll take you on jon, nae fear. (goes to strip all unnecessary weight out the vee.......Doors, bonnet, tailgate...ha

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Cool videos lad.

Could guess where you were gonna lose it though. Seemed to be getting more and more wild through there each lap :evil:

williams and trophy
no point goin if your not gunna push it lol. imo.

these days are all about finding the limits. althjo to be fair, the brakes/tyres didnt help at all.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I hope that didn't sound like a dig because it wasn't. You're good :)

I agree with you. You've got to push for the limit on track.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
mate, i think there is a pick of yours on williams clio that i may need high res can you check and let me know please (its in the pics forum under calendar thread)

cheers

no mate not mine. that b the jesus' old shed ;)

this one and

this one were mine from that day.

cant see any of Stromba's in that mag... oh that's right, they wanted concourse editions :rasp:

was only me and thee that got on track for the moving photo sessions as well (apart from the group one) which was good... think the editors had a thing for the Williams when 4 of us turned up lol

williams and trophy
lucky they did want a concourse one then or strombas might have made the cut ;)

ph2 trim sucks...kinda all bubbly n gay, leaning towards the mk2 ...maybe thats why u like ;)

HPI check it mate is all I'm saying lol

Ph2 trim bubbly and ghey yet found it's way into your car though... I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "2 live's front grille isn't a phase 1 and was stolen off a phase 2"... ;)

Gheyness FTW... I mean Mk2's FWT ;) lol

williams and trophy
function over aesthetics mate ;)

u know me...more air always welcome to help cool it down a bit

williams and trophy
lol.no mate u have that wrong.i was trying to get the gay looking mk2 to look better by fitting some decent rims ;)

which she duly scraped to fuk. lol. women .

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Whatever happened to the stromba.He sure did like the sound of his own keyboard.

Here he is sitting in number 1 willy looking like a gay Rhys Ifans

Williams_0001stromba.jpg

rhys_ifans05_200.jpg

Last edited:
well he's been banned on Williams Clio for years... and even longer on here and got banned from pretty much everywhere else... he had to start his own forum up in the end lol.

Surprised I didn't see him at FCS though, he's usually there every year... might have just missed him though? :S

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stomba - some boy, mind he came on one of our scottish road trips With jillyB i think....

10Bhp in cheer crazyness! LOL