ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Organise New Meets For The NE

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
As some of you might know i was a NE area rep for a while quit a few years back. I havn't had my Clio 172 for around 7 years or so. I'm just wondering if there's still activity for a meet for those who have a Clio still or like myself a Fiesta ST who's like to meet up and go for a drive.

I'm not sure if there's a NE area reps at the minute, at some points there was 2 reps for a bit as it was busy.

Also Is Hartside Cafe still open, i had a look on google maps and it says it's permanant closed

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Not much happening around here, well Teesside area anyway. I’m aware of 4 Clio owners in my area, but never meet up. I’m a boomer so have grown out of hanging around Tesco carparks 😂

My mates have a Megane 250 now and we generally go to Croft, Nurburgring. We’re at Croft on 25th Sept. More than welcome to pop by for a Chat.

Not sure about Hartside. It’s been a while since I was last there (pre-Covid).

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’m not bothered about large gatherings in car park meets now, just something low key now as I’m getting old and my anxiety now days. Just wondering about a drive out somewhere that’s all.

I been on the Nurburgring too over 10 years ago now think 2011 if i remember corretly. Would love to go back to the ring and visit one or two other countries